New Here..Got Mine Finally!!! Pics

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am from austin texas, and am coming from a 1997 750HP Toyota Supra. I have always loved the Viper, and the legend behind it.

I have finally found the one for me, and bought it. She is a 2001 Viper GTS ACR. She has 11K miles on the clock and is Red with Silver Stripes. 100% stock and perfect inside and out.

This is my first time owning a domestic, as well as a muscle car. I cant wait to learn everything there is to know from everyone here. I leave you with some decent pics, but will taking many more...i am a picture *****, and so i will find any reason to post pics of my Snake.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
B

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HAHAHAH i love it...im here two seconds and i am already known to be a *****...HAHAHHA

I also own a 2004 Limited ed HAYABUSA....

HMM...oh gee....it happends to be Red also....

I do hope you all now RED is he FASTEST Viper made out of all of them...i saw it on the news.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Brad...bring it to the show this Saturday night...a few of us will be there. Email me for the location.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Beautiful example of a Gen2.

"B" is for "boost" :-D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Brad, awesome car and welcome to the family. If its any Viper stuff you need to know, someone here will be able to help you. I'm sure your Supra was a heck of an automobile, but its nothing quite like a Viper.

MatchboxMadeMyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
750 horses ? how do you do that lol ? BTW ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL VIPER. now just make sure you leave your address here at the forum and your keys underneath the visor...and blue ones are the fastest btw!

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you just bought that car from Palmer Dodge within the past 2 weeks, then I remember checking out that car. I had my eyes on the blue/white they had with 8k miles on it, finally made a decision, went back and it was gone. Ugh, let the search continue.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I do hope you all now RED is he FASTEST Viper made out of all of them...i saw it on the news.

THE NEWS LIED!!

;)

Welcome aboard! :2tu:

Jay "Self Annointed President of the Blue N White GTS Fan Club" K.

OP
OP
B

Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I knew this place was full of class...This is going to be great...HOWEVER i HAVE NO CLUE what to do as a first blast of basic mods.

I know for sure i want to sell the MINT cond ACR Wheels, and get some HRE's for her. After that Put a little drop on her if its possible.

ANyone know what it cost from the dealer for 4 new ACR wheels?

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a set of new SRT (copperhead) wheels run about $2900 from JohnB at parts rack. Those are 19's in the back and weight alot less too. Im sure if they are mint you could get 2K or somewhere around there for them without tires.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Brad. Nice looking ride and love the color. Not sure, but lools like it already has smooth tubes. I could be wrong. Might want to look at the filter(AIR), it may have been changed also. Red GTS are about as good as it gets!!! :headbang:

96GTS B/W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad,
Nice car. I just pickup mine a few weeks ago and also had a couple of Single Turbo Supra before. Have fun with it.

Jason