New here. Wanted to introduce myself and have a few Viper questions.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sticky tires will amaze you and give you what you want. If you keep the OEM 18" wheels I suggest Toyo R888 tires. Correct sizing, very sticky, cool looking tread.
+ 1 on this :2tu:

ZS a UK member has them fitted on his car, the compound is slightly softer than the PS2 so they will not last quite as long but they are good in damp weather and great for track days :)

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matt, welcome to the VCA, best car club on the planet!:2tu: Nice choice of car and certainly color. As you will find, RED is the fastest color, and could be part of your traction problem....too much power. You will find that yellow, while pretty, seems to always be a bit slower than red.....:D And, of course, the other colors tend to follow as well.

Yup, I'm a bit partial!:lmao:

All in fun.....welcome!:welcome:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matt, welcome to the VCA, best car club on the planet!:2tu: Nice choice of car and certainly color. As you will find, RED is the fastest color, and could be part of your traction problem....too much power. You will find that yellow, while pretty, seems to always be a bit slower than red.....:D And, of course, the other colors tend to follow as well.

Yup, I'm a bit partial!:lmao:

All in fun.....welcome!:welcome:

And since this truly is the best car club on the planet, we would really love for you to join us! Never a better time than now to gain access to all the perks of membership!

In the meantime, if you'll put your Viper's VIN in your profile (or PM it to me), I will upgrade your title from Enthusiast to Viper Owner so that your status is accurately reflected.

Welcome to the site!

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.

You will see over time that this site, it's members, and the club sponsors all have a wealth of knowledge, are very trustworthy, and always eager to help.

Be sure to use the search topic since there is pretty much nothing that hasn't already been discussed in length that you may be curious about.

If you come up with a list of goals or ideas for long term these guys can usually help you make your decisions on modding.

Check this: http://forums.viperclub.org/performance-modifications/521912-power-upgrades-ordered-list.html

Definitely do new tires first. TOO many times we have seen new viper guys n gals losing their baby in the first year because of 10+ year old tires.

Enjoy.

:usa:

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA and BTW, great choice of car, color, and interior! The red RT/10 with the black and tan Conolly leather interior is both rare and my favorite combination. In additon to what others have said, I also strongly advise on getting Hi-flo cats and different exhaust as it will run cooler and sound cooler too!
PAvenom RT/10

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960