NEW member and a pleasure to be here!!!!!

Da1cop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm a new member from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I just got a 1996 RT-10 (Black and Silver). I have always been into and owned MOPAR classics and this is my first viper.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WELCOME !!!

We do have several active members in your area.

Drop me an e-mail if you need more info...or, any Viper assistance...I hope that we get a chance to meet sometime.

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I just bought one myself and joined the party. I'm not sure what is more addicting the forums or the viper....well maybe not...gotta run the viper is calling!!

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine as well, Congrats! These guys know everything about these rides. So feel free to ask away, there is a lot to learn.

P.S. Just what does DA1COP stand for? If your a police officer you're going to have to give us all the real skinny on how the boys in blue really perceive us.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! Welcome aboard...Nice year and color combo! PICS, PICS, PICS, PICS, PICS

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm a new member from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I just got a 1996 RT-10 (Black and Silver). I have always been into and owned MOPAR classics and this is my first viper.

Only 231 were built of your year/model.

If you had an email address in your profile, I'd have sent you this offer rather than post it:

Just email me an inquiry from our WEBSITE and I'll send you, Darrick E., a free diecast model of your car. Burago, new in box. Just reference this post in your wmail. Or call me on.........TUESDAY. Im gone racing Fri-Sun.

WELCOME !