NEW member to VCA

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would like to say hello to everyone on the VCA forums. Recently purchased a 1996 Viper GTS Blue/white. Not my first viper as I had a 05 Race Yellow SRT10 and 08 Venom Red SRT10, but after viewing the 2013 vipers decided the best looking Vipers are the GEN II for me. Car was stock and at the moment getting a full Belanger system installed.

OP
OP
B

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all, like I said getting the Belanger full system installed and car has 15,000 miles on her and hasn't seen much road for last 6 years, so doing a tune up and complete fluid overhaul, weather is great all of a sudden and car is in the shop!!

OP
OP
B

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Happy to be here. Missed not owning a Viper glad to have one again and hopefully this one will be a keeper.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to say hello to everyone on the VCA forums. Recently purchased a 1996 Viper GTS Blue/white. Not my first viper as I had a 05 Race Yellow SRT10 and 08 Venom Red SRT10, but after viewing the 2013 vipers decided the best looking Vipers are the GEN II for me. Car was stock and at the moment getting a full Belanger system installed.
Well done and enjoy it. And the 2013 model does look a lot like your model albeit a lot more expensive. The Gen 2 is still an awesome car.

OP
OP
B

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well got her back today from a complete service. Car had been sitting for pretty much the last 6 years, my advice if you want something to look at buy a painting lol. These cars need to be driven and sitting for long periods is not good. It will take a bit of getting use to it now with the belanger full system, it is LOUD compared to stock but them power shifts sure sound nice :D

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome back. Would like to hear some comparisons to you prior vipers after you get some seat time in the gen 2. The b/w is classic.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang