Attachments

• gtsplate.jpg
    gtsplate.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. I'll have to put that in the category of plates that you need to stop the owner of the car and have him/her explain it to you. Which also puts it in the category of plates that in my opinion is like what's the point.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a charity event with the Ferrari Club this fall....can you send me a Kinkos-Copy of that tag just for on-track use 2-days? A color copy behind a plastic plate cover will be lots of fun at that event!!!

I bet I wont have to 'splain it too many times.........

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP, if you were so confident in your creative abreviation than why didnt you just post the lpate and let us figure it out?

Sure i see it since you wrote it out, but c'mon... realistically, stop at any gas station and ask a few random people if they get it.

If you feel that strongly about your opinion towards ferraris that you feel you have to display it on the back of your vehicle than why not just make a bumpersticker that people dont have to decipher and slap it on there? :)

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP, if you were so confident in your creative abreviation than why didnt you just post the lpate and let us figure it out?

Sure i see it since you wrote it out, but c'mon... realistically, stop at any gas station and ask a few random people if they get it.

If you feel that strongly about your opinion towards ferraris that you feel you have to display it on the back of your vehicle than why not just make a bumpersticker that people dont have to decipher and slap it on there? :)

I did just have the picture of the plate. But there was this one particular whiner from Texas ya' know......:lmao::lmao:

Actually I did "shop it around" to several people before I ordered it and most people were able to figure it out fairly quickly. Anyway, leaving the people that can't decipher it to wonder is half the fun.:D:D:D

And as for Ferraris, I don't have anything against them what so ever. Beautiful cars. I simply meant, why spend Ferrari type money when you can get the similar ownership experience at GTS prices.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have a charity event with the Ferrari Club this fall....can you send me a Kinkos-Copy of that tag just for on-track use 2-days? A color copy behind a plastic plate cover will be lots of fun at that event!!!

I bet I wont have to 'splain it too many times.........

Not a problem. I'll get the copy made and sent off to you before I put it on the car.

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. I'll have to put that in the category of plates that you need to stop the owner of the car and have him/her explain it to you. Which also puts it in the category of plates that in my opinion is like what's the point.

Texas: where the sheep are slow, and the people are slower!:lmao:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Dave here. If I was to see this plate on the road, I'd be scratching my noggin wondering whether it's a custom or regular plate. It's not intuitive.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree that obvious plates are cool (I have COILED on the RT/10), however making people wonder on the more complex ones is fun as well.

Thanks for the comments, both positive and negative, and if the sun pops out soon I'll pull it out and get a photo with the plate on the car too!!!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think my favorite one I've seen was years ago. Terry Pendleton used to live across the street and he had this on his AC Cobra. "026TN2"
It shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The real question is which Viper will be going to VOI?

Hey Mary,

We will be taking the B&W to VOI. After all, I gotta show the new toy to all my friends:headbang::headbang:

Gonna take it there in an enclosed trailer and do alot of the scenic cruises and really get some good pictures with mountain backgrounds :D:D:D

As soon as the snow goes away I will be taking a picture of both of them outside and update my avatar as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang