New Products For 2003-2006 SRT's, Silicone Coolant and Intake Hoses.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We have a couple new items for the SRT cars.

First up, the Silicone Intake Tube kit:

You must be registered for see images

The unsightly, factory “accordion” intake tube is one of the first things you see when you pop your hood. Swap it out for a cleaner, smoother look and reduce air turbulence going to the throttle body with our silicone intake hose kit. Our 3 piece kit consists of a new airbox to throttle body smooth tube, airbox to IAC motor tube and crankcase ventilation hose.
When coupled with a deep pleated high flow S&B air filter, we're seeing 12 rear wheel HP increases.
Silicone Tube Intake kit - 03-06 Viper SRT-10 - Air & Fuel Delivery - Roe Racing

Next up, new Silicone Coolant Hoses.

You must be registered for see images

The stock radiator hoses are prone to failure and can leave you stranded at any time. Silicone radiator hoses are the standard in the racing industry and we have our direct fit custom hoses made exclusively for us by one of the worlds leading hose manufacturers. These hoses offer unparalleled durability and include stainless steel shielded hose clamps.

2 Piece Silicone Radiator Hose Set with Clamps - 03-06 Viper SRT-10 - Air & Fuel Delivery - Roe Racing

Regards,
Sean

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we have color options on the intake tubes? for us Paxton equipped can we just buy the intake tube?

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Art,
For the intake tube only, oddly enough, we're short a couple of the smaller hoses and do have a couple extra intake tubes in black. If you need one, let me know.

Hi Steve,
We have red being made right now :)
Tell Elaine hi for me.

Regards,
Sean

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No news from the UK where we have them made :(
We're starting to run into more supplier issues these days.
A lot of companies we deal with are doing about the same as us right now, staying very busy, but on smaller jobs that seem to eat a tremendous amount of time.
I'll press harder for the delivery date.

Regards,
Sean

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm really in no special hurry...just checking.

ALSO, as you likely know, my Dodge parts guy tells me that Dodge is totally OUT of OEM Gen I UPPER (return) radiator hoses...sure HOPE that you are still having the Gen I Silicone hose sets made, Sean!!

Thanks, as always, for your reply!!

Steve

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean- You wouldn't happen to have any (black or red) for the SRT-10 trucks, would you?

I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd check. :)

BTW- Thanks for the ornaments!

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Baz,
I believe Dave was able to reach them on Friday.
No need to go rough the guys up yet :)
Regards,
Sean