New Project 94 emerald green .....

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of chrysler UK's old RT/10.....

It's getting side exit conversion (Sean Roe)trunk strut,referbished wheels and shocks,JonB front No plate holder and full service (care of Mr Tator) and BAZ BLING POLISH!!!!!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I never knew that the export cars had side exhaust sills blocked off. I always thought they just had smooth ones. Is that stock?

Should be a fun toy when its done. :2tu:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never knew that the export cars had side exhaust sills blocked off. I always thought they just had smooth ones. Is that stock?

Should be a fun toy when its done. :2tu:

yep UK stock

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its also a stock Gen 1 side exit exhaust with the turnouts removed and some dodgey looking 2.5" pipe welded in place for rear exit..No rear muffler..

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New Project 94 emerald green ....More pics!!.

Parts starting to come back now,, And yes they are the same wheels!!!!!!!

Rear bumper cover ready to go and get the hole welded up...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those wheels look AMAZING, especially after having seen the before pictures with the huge amount of curb rash :eek: !
Everything on that Viper says "I am used" apart from maybe the paint job, so I hope the entire project will end the way the wheels were done :2tu:

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good luck and congrats! Those wheels look amazing especially from what they looked like prior! Looks like you have a tedious project ahead of you. Btw, nice M3 and MCoupe in that lot....Europe gets some cool cars, most of which before we do....except the Viper ofcourse.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

they turned out pretty sharp ! quick turn around to

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

it was made in the UK under license to JH [******]
though not all of them went to the US, glass side windows luxury !
infact I know where there's around 15 new pairs of the glass (no frames)

I had the same setup on my RT, it worked a treat

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does the mystery button work? I know what it does, and if you have the export service manual, I'd love to know what other wires it uses and where they are routed. If the wires from the dash to the rear exist in the US model, it would make other mods easy (like an electric trunk release.)

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you mean the button on the glass, I've never seen one working there used to be quite a [******] systems here, on mine it was just a handle to open the door when using door poppers

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you mean the button on the glass, I've never seen one working there used to be quite a [******] systems here, on mine it was just a handle to open the door when using door poppers

Tom's talking about the button located beside the foglight switch on the center console. In US cars, it doesnt do anything, but in export Vipers Ive read that they operate the "rear foglights". What are "rear foglights" anyway?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom's talking about the button located beside the foglight switch on the center console. In US cars, it doesnt do anything, but in export Vipers Ive read that they operate the "rear foglights". What are "rear foglights" anyway?

Same as on the front but then in red, usually incorporated in the tail light unit ;) I know that here in my country it is demanded for a car to be certified for the street, not more than 1 is allowed. However I have no idea if exceptions to that rule are made if there is no provision made on a car :confused:

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

True, it is for the single rear red foglight. Here in the US they look like someone has a left brake light stuck on. I've read that export Vipers had them. Otherwise a blank cover would have been cheaper than the switch if all DC (wasn't DC back then, was it!) was doing was plugging the hole. Would be very handy to install an electric trunk release - even the overall wire length would be about right.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you need at least one rear red fog to be street legal in the UK, all euro cars
have them fitted as standard.

If you import a US spec car you need to fit one to pass an import test, you cant drive on the streets until the necessary modifications have been completed

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK! What I am looking for specifically is the color code of the OEM wire(s) from the mystery switch to the tail light and where the wire runs. Thanks in advance.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Car looks great. It should make us colonials feel really good about our front plate situation to see what you guys have to endure!

:usa:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK! What I am looking for specifically is the color code of the OEM wire(s) from the mystery switch to the tail light and where the wire runs. Thanks in advance.

I cant help here but maybe Baz can take a peek before the car moves on

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Car looks great. It should make us colonials feel really good about our front plate situation to see what you guys have to endure!

:usa:

It should indeed :crazy: :p In Europe it sadly is not a question of which province or EU country you live in but it's an all-time requirement. Though some time ago I did spot a red '94 gen 1 Viper that did not have a license plate on the front :confused: From the stories I heard the previous owner became a victim of the Viper's torque resulting in quite an amount of damage. It was later repaired to a beautiful condition with no visible hints of it's previous condition, and at the end of last year I got to meet it's present owner. It turned out that he lives not too far from me :)

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I would ever own a Viper I´d say screw em with the license plate.
If they want to look at the plates.... just check the backside.

I´ll take the ticked instead. but first I´d have to own one.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you dont want to take to many tickets, first offence is generally a verbal warning which can be stored on computer, second offence $60 fine and points on your license, repeated third offence anything upto $1500 and more points... a bit tougher out here.

In theory you can be banned from driving if your prosecuted 4 times for no front plate

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AWESOME PROJECT! I have been building up and working my Green 95....Tator has done most of the work....I love my car...I have a Fascia already painting in nice shape from my car, along with some other parts if you need.... :2tu:

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AWESOME PROJECT! I have been building up and working my Green 95....Tator has done most of the work....I love my car...I have a Fascia already painting in nice shape from my car, along with some other parts if you need.... :2tu:

You have PM :2tu: