New Purchase..need Help...

Roma75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everybody...i am in the process of finally have the possibility of getting my Snake...I was considering the new 2008 Snakeskin green, but i came across this car:
2003 Used Dodge Viper SRT-10 Convertible at Exotic Motorcars in Boynton Beach, FL | Bentley, Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz - Vehicle Details
and they listed the car on Ebay aswell:
eBay Motors: Dodge : Viper (item 350089253598 end time Aug-25-08 11:41:18 PDT)

And i was wondering if you can guide me a little...
Does anyone know about this vehicle?
This same dealer had a car ecxactly like this(same color,same interior..etc.etc.) few months ago,ecxept it was a 2005 model with less than 5000 miles and had a supercharger.(i can post pics if needed).
Who made these cars..?
How much do you guys think it would be the right price to pay?
Since i live in Miami Florida who would be the right mechanic?
What should i pay attention to?
Sorry for my long 1st post,and thanks in advance for your time.

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Are you on a budget?
If not then buy a new SSG and get a warranty.

OP
OP
R

Roma75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks...i just thought that orange one was badass ;^)
But since it will be the first Viper for me,i joined the Forum and ask you guys the best thing to do....

ViperExchange

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Howdy Roma, I have 12 2008's in stock. I have a couple Viper Very Orange cars, and one snake skin green that is titled with 1,200 miles on it. I'd love to talk to you about any of the cars.
Ben Keating, Tomball Dodge, Port Lavaca Dodge, Boerne Dodge

OP
OP
R

Roma75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please do post pictures of the 2005, it's hard to believe it's someone would duplicate such a unique car.

**EDIT**
Found some info for you...
http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/574434-whos-srt-again.html

Thanks NHL....i found the builder Website...even if he didn't post pictures of these cars,it's him...

This is the 2005 they had few months ago..:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no need to think about which one ,get the ssg its rare and the color is just awsome and the power is great right out of the factory.good luck on your purchase

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that car is hot but at 125k... no chance. buy the new SSG and put a twin turbo in it. less money and a lot more car.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The orange car looks soooo much better without the stickers.

I dont understand the purpose of those TVs in the visors. They arent even mounted on the right side of the visor. What a was of money.

OP
OP
R

Roma75

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The orange car looks soooo much better without the stickers.

I dont understand the purpose of those TVs in the visors. They arent even mounted on the right side of the visor. What a was of money.

I totally agree with you my friend...i don't get aswell the wrong visor mount...:confused:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All those add on performance enhancers look great unfortunately book value is book value(no add on for blowers,Moton shocks, custom paint ect )Low mileage 03 can be had all day long for low 40s right now.One hundred twenty five BEYOND absurd.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

don't know about the other orange car but I'm pretty sure there was a green car built by the same people that did this orange car a while ago...If I remember right the green car had an aluminum flywheel that flew apart and came throught the floor board...I think Chuck tator might now something about it.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy Roma, I have 12 2008's in stock. I have a couple Viper Very Orange cars, and one snake skin green that is titled with 1,200 miles on it. I'd love to talk to you about any of the cars.
Ben Keating, Tomball Dodge, Port Lavaca Dodge, Boerne Dodge
+1 for Tomball Dodge. Roma, I highly recommend you call Ben. He has a great selection to choose from and at the RIGHT price. I use Tomball Dodge for all my service too and they know Vipers!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang