New to Board

DadsFinalEdition

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new on the board. I don't personally own a Viper, but my Dad does and I drive it more than him, so I anxious to learn more about it. It is a 02 Final Edition #110. Bone stock for now, but I am trying to get him to do something to it and get it dyno'd. Thanks
Austin

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome !! Get Dad to join the Ill. VCA...great bunch of active members, and a hotbed of Viper info and help...MANY and varied activities.

OP
OP
D

DadsFinalEdition

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome !! Get Dad to join the Ill. VCA...great bunch of active members, and a hotbed of Viper info and help...MANY and varied activities.
how do i go about having him do that? that sounds like fun!!!

Tim 02 FE Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from FE 102/360. If your Dad bought the car new from a Dodge Dealer your should be getting a free 1 year membership to VCA. Also have you checked out feviper.com and registered your car?

Good Luck!

OP
OP
D

DadsFinalEdition

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from FE 102/360. If your Dad bought the car new from a Dodge Dealer your should be getting a free 1 year membership to VCA. Also have you checked out feviper.com and registered your car?

Good Luck!
yeah just did that 10 mins ago!!! and yeah he has the one year membership i forgot, i just called him and he mentioned the meeting up in detroit in january.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]i just called him and he mentioned the meeting up in detroit in january.

[/QUOTE]

What meeting in January???

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just called him and he mentioned the meeting up in detroit in january.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe going to CAAP and then the Detroit auto show.

Welcome, Austin!

OP
OP
D

DadsFinalEdition

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just called him and he mentioned the meeting up in detroit in january.

[/QUOTE]

I believe going to CAAP and then the Detroit auto show.

Welcome, Austin!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah you got it! that's the meeting, touring where they assemble the vipers and some other part and then the auto show the next day. jan 8-10 i believe. i think we are going to head up there for it, that will be our first "meet" we will be going to..looking forward to it