New Viper owner here!!!

Somewhere in Time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Alex, new to the forum and just bought my first Viper!! Like a kid in a candy store. I've lusted after a coupe since 1996.

It's a 2002 GTS coupe with 14K miles, yellow w/ black int. I'm here in Texas and the car is in Utah waiting on a transport truck. I'll post some good pictures as soon as I get her home.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the addiction! The memories of the day that truck arrives will stay with you for a long long time. Post pix when you can:)

OP
OP
S

Somewhere in Time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drumrboy, I've been waiting for the day since 1996 and will have the video camera rolling. I'll post pics soon, probably be a few weeks before I'll have the car home and detailed up.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats & Welcome to the club. Any info you'll ever need, you should fine here on the forum. I ended up going with the 5 spokes on my car, 19 on rear & 18 on front (alot of people like the 6 spokes, lighter & you can get them pretty cheap right now) but I thought the 5 spokes just looked meaner & bolder I guess. Anyway Good Luck & you'll have a Blast, just be careful.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the addiction! I just bought a 97 B/W GTS and now I'm looking for an ACR as well. :dunno: Just can't help it. You are in for some serious fun! Congrats!

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your viper! Did you buy it at a dealer or a private seller in Utah?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"Everything's s Big In TX" ....and Texans appear to be collecting / investing in VIPERS too...... 3-4 club chapters there now, and one couple has enuf Vipers (50+) in lil-ole Arp Tx to have their own private chapter!

Congrats...... love those Gen2 yaller Coupes....but the 'Pizza-Dish Wheels' gotta go......

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Everything's s Big In TX" ....and Texans appear to be collecting / investing in VIPERS too...... 3-4 club chapters there now, and one couple has enuf Vipers (50+) in lil-ole Arp Tx to have their own private chapter!

Congrats...... love those Gen2 yaller Coupes....but the 'Pizza-Dish Wheels' gotta go......
Come on Jon...Everyone loves pizza! :D Be calling ya soon for fluids!!! :2tu: Congrats Somewhere In Time on the new ride!! Treat her well and she will do the same.

V

Venomiss

North Texas Viper Club

Congratulations on the Viper! Pictures!
Here is the VCA club closest to you.

It's easy to join online and start having some fun. There is a Texas Round up coming for the South Texas VCA this spring.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats :tx:

while you are waiting, read as much as you can on the forum....

if it's bone stock you'll be wanting hiflows soon and most likely new rubber with the wheels too.

make sure you know about snake bite

and most of all, enjoy :drive:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the best club around and welcome to the owners circle of the best car around.

BTW am I the only one who actually LIKES the stock gen 2 wheels??? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te