NEWS ARTICLE for my crashed Viper.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be sure to keep us posted on the progress of the suit. Sure am glad that is $100,000 Canadian, or I would be forced to drive a Vette!
smile.gif

Chris

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can already tell what the defense will be "he said we can drive it" and you said they can't. Nothing is written so who is to say. You don't think a car dealer would fib do you? noooooooooo they are always honest, especially when you go to buy a new car and they always give you a fair trade in of your old car (wink wink)

Well I'm sure you can't really comment on the case, most likely they are monitoring this board. But good luck
smile.gif

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's rather stupid for the dealership to argue. The point is, when i first drop the car at the dealership, i did complained about the engine vibrate and asked them to fix the problem. So which they did test drive the car, with 300 extra kilometers on the mileage driven!!! After that, I had clearly told them no one should ever drive my car without my consent. So, don't really know why are they still talking trash???

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is terrible. I feel for you. Your post and others have convinced me to avoid dealership service as much as possible (especially considering our local dealers reputation). When looking to buy there (which I didn't - thanks Bill P.!) the sales manager told me about a Viper they were servicing that they bent the frame on when "moving it".

At least your dealer will not likely ever be able to sell or service a Viper again in the near future due to the negative press.

If you are certain that the dealership acted improperly I would write a letter to Dodge and request that they investigate their customer service record. No manufacturer wants to receive a black eye from a dealer's actions.

Best of luck and my sentiments,

Jeff

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hang in there Phil. I'm sure it will work out for you. You certainly have a good case for demonetization of the Viper, whether it comes out of the dealership's pocket, or their insurance company's. I won a case about 11 years ago for demonitization.
Whatever you do, be careful that you don't publish anything on the internet or elsewhere that is false (that can be proved false with documentation) or slanderous about that company. If you do, they could sue you for libel. We wouldn't want to see you win your case against them for $X, then loose their case against you at $X times ten. Let us know the results.