Nice weather + no viper = insanity

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't take it anymore, I needed to vent. It was a sunny clear 68 degree day with a slight breeze and I just need that one thing to make it perfect. Driving a Ford ****** doesn't cut it. Yeah yeah I'm doing what I gotta do, brown bag it so I can actually get one but knowing there's a Gen I right down the road makes it even worse. :D

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel your pain! I own one and it's apart getting painted.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of us have felt your pain, 13 years of it in my case(just got my 98) Do something extraordinary! Rent one for a day to inspire you to act! Your day WILL come.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Let me share a little with you guys .... after a really crappy spring so far and me working way too hard, I finally got a little Viper time in .... perfect day, lots of sun .... and perfect temps = VIPER SMILE. :D
5122sunviper-med.JPG

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get mine back tomorrow from the shop finally!! I have driven mine a total of about 50 feet in the past 7 months.
Why are you having the ride painted Mitch, did Heather finally talk you into changing the color from red to purple with white accents? :D

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me share a little with you guys .... after a really crappy spring so far and me working way too hard, I finally got a little Viper time in .... perfect day, lots of sun .... and perfect temps = VIPER SMILE. :D
5122sunviper-med.JPG
ARE YOU GIVING YOURSELF A LAWN JOB OR WHAT?

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't had my Viper since last November...almost forget what it's like to own one. It's in a certain someones shop in my area. I've heard enough excuses to last me a lifetime...I just want the car complete. 6 months for heads & cam, headers, t&d's, t-stat, vec 2, and dyno time? I think not...ARGH!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got no heads either. :bonker:

Maybe by the June VCA meeting....days like today make it tough on the Viperless....

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Bob and I am a Vipe-a-holic.

Welcome Bob......

:cool:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John, will your car be done by the next meeting? I plan on driving mine down to the June meeting just as long as one of my machines doesn't go down again!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi duane. as of right now (tuesday evening), my car is assembled, and might be getting fired up as we speak!

i have been told that everything looks good to hit the dyno tomorrow - wed 5/24. YIPPEE!!

if all goes well duane, yes, i should be there!

S

SUN RA KAT

I haven't driven mine since early November, but at least friends have been supplying me with some great photos of Larry Macedo's progress. It's almost ready now. I even check one way airplane flights to Orlando, Florida on a weekly basis. At least the weather in Ohio has sucked for Vipering up until now, so it's not the end of the world I don't have my Viper back. Sir Larry is going to have everything perfect before he tells me to come and get it and he's real close now to perfecting everything.