NJ Vca to authenticate 08 Viper AT ENGLISHTOWN

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Oct 9 Evan Smith of Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford Magazine will be attempting to break the 10 second barrier in a totally stock 08 Viper Roadster.If there are any NJ VCA officials who could possibly attend and in turn publically authenticate the 08 is totally stock (providing they agree before hand that anything they may see or hear there not directly related to the 08 viper is keep quiet )please call me at 732-977-7244 Thanks Joe.PS-time wise please figure approx 2-3 hours at the track.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe is this a private track rental? I was wondering if I could come down after class and get pics and video.

--RS

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a private magazine test session ,wish we could tape it however if anything ever inadvertlingly got caught on tape (Smith did not want the public to see)it would cause a big problem especially if they were testing some sort of prototype ect.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really looking forward to the results of this. Im thinking the track will be closed to casual onlookers:D

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The test sessions are private with either manufacturers or tuners supplying cars.In the case of tuners the specific tuners signs an affidavit stipulating that no test info will publically be leaked untill after the specific issue they are going to be in is made public.Any violation of the above will result in a perminant ban from all future testing.The above constitutes peoples livleyhood(both tuners and magazine staff )so most are pretty in tune with following the rules about public forums ec.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21