NoMercy aka Mana with Heffner TT Viper turns out to be a scammer...

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seemed like a great guy...obviously wasn't the case...for those that don't remember he owns the following car:

You must be registered for see images

and heres more information on the story

Hey guys, just read this on the lambo power, I've had no dealings with Bill aka MANA but I just wanted to make sure people are aware of what's going on.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/inde...pic=19187&st=0
have to be a member to sign in..

here is a copy and paste from the topic..

This was brought to my attention:

Hi Allen,

Just giving you a heads up on Bill AKA Nomercy/Mana.

Kahanu/ rsky24/[email protected]

This is Ken in Hawaii.

I have a request. I told you guys I was going to go to Vegas with the Supra, but now due to a bad investment, I might not be able to. I am really still hoping that I might make it though.
Anyways. I invested with Mana about 2 years ago, and I put in a decent amount. Up until recently, I am learning that this guy is a fraud and has ran off with not only my money, but with about 27 people's money with the number still climbing. He has probably taken over 20 million dollars worth of people's life savings. Thankfully it won't affect me like it did to others. I've heard of retired couples giving him their life's savings, and now are about to lose their home.
He disappeared last week and everyone lost contact with him but now the FBI and Denver authorities are trying to look for him. I saw him enter LP on the 3rd and was wondering if you could let me know the IP from where he was. I told the authorities about this, because simply put, you can't view [******] from LP unless logged on.
I'd really appreciate this. And please let everyone know at SPE to watch out for Bill Walters. He is definitely not a man to be trusted.
I can understand that you might think I was a sucker.. But a well known Lawyer got taken by him as well in Hawaii. I had only recently found out.

Thanks for your time.

Kendal Yamamoto/ 2RSKY

You're kidding me? Man, I can't believe that. He was a customer of mine and someone recently called me and said he wanted to send his car here. Give me more details so I can post the information on the board. Thanks!

-Mark

Bill has been a day trader for a while now. I am not sure when everything went sour, or if he had been legit at all. He pays off specific people and they in turn tell people about him. That was how he suckered me in. My wife's cousin has invested with him for Years and always got a large return. So We decided to invest as well.
I have just learned that several people in Florida are also on the look out for him. I inquired how they met Bill, and I wasn't surprised when they said 6speedonline.com. It seems that he targets people with exotic cars and befriends them. After hanging out for a week with them, he tells them what he does and they buy into his facade. They told me he owed them since this past January.
I am also finding out many people from Denver, to Wyoming, Lasvegas, Hawaii, and Florida have been hit.
I just talked to a friend of mine in Denver, and the authorities believe that the total sum of money taken is roughly 50 million.
I know he has interest in the LP640, and was "supposedly" about to buy one.
He has told me that he was going to pay the total of my investment by August 31st, and has abruptly ceased all contact with me. I found this was the same for many people in Hawaii, and Denver.
A few months before his disappearing act, he sold his Porsche, Lambo, and TT viper for Very cheap. I think he even owed on the cars. I don't know if he is still in the US but MANY MANY people are looking for him.
If you hear anything, please contact your local FBI and let them know about it.
Please let people know that if they run into Bill Walters/Mana, beware. While his front as a Daytrader may seem legit.. he is not.
He certainly has taken the persona of his former screen name on many Car forums.. NO MERCY.

Thanks for your time

that was taken from the first post at 6speedonline: http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58020

Hope no one on here got scammed :eek:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....I met that guy on Corvette forums back when he had that white MTI Z06...Seemed like a very nice guy....For the kind of swagger he gave off he was never pompous...Always down to earth....Makes for a very good con man...I would have never guessed...If everything I read is true I hope he gets whats coming to him HARD..

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad thing is that if he is caught then he will get too short of a prison sentence being a white collar criminal especially since he ruined people's financial lives.

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm I heard they can't even find him!! Probably someone that had given him money took it upon themselves....

AllBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm I heard they can't even find him!! Probably someone that had given him money took it upon themselves....

I know if that happened to me I'd sure as hell take it upon myself to find him.

Sorry to all the people he scammed.

Nico

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, I remember this guy also, fell in love with his white Z06. Seemed like an awesome guy. DTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang