Not sure Headers will give me much! please read and give opinions

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The headers will give you a good increase with the nitrous, on motor it might not be much. but the sound alone is worth it.
When people say dynos are different, it's the person operating that can make a difference. what they use to smooth the run will make a big difference in hp.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we sure we aren't just comparing DynoJet to Mustang or one of the other dynos? The different brands and measuring techniques of the dynos can account for about 20hp difference on the same stock Viper.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
maybe he is talking mustang not dynojet, then i would agree. but dont make such a blanket statement regarding our cars like your an expert, when obviously people here like me stugots and carrot dont agree with you according to what our cars have pulled. i didnt mean to insult anyone in cali but i was just trying to sound as rediculous as russ for his suggestion to bring our cars to cali to run um. sorry for the thin skinned that took it to heart. Oh and carrot, i appreciate the restraint. -v10

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe he is talking mustang not dynojet, then i would agree. but dont make such a blanket statement regarding our cars like your an expert, when obviously people here like me stugots and carrot dont agree with you according to what our cars have pulled. i didnt mean to insult anyone in cali but i was just trying to sound as rediculous as russ for his suggestion to bring our cars to cali to run um. sorry for the thin skinned that took it to heart. Oh and carrot, i appreciate the restraint. -v10

I am refering to dyno jets, mustang dyno's work fine as well when setup properly. AEM's Mustang dyno is within a few HP of the Dynojet I swear by.

Far as claiming to be an expert, I made no such claim. But I would be willing to bet short of a few people I have spent more time on Dyno's tuning and such than 99.9% of the people on here by far. So in most peoples eyes that would make me an expert.

My Viper alone has loged 50 dyno pulls alone, lets not even get into the race cars.

Far as bringing your car to Cali, dont care if you do or dont. Bottom line is all dyno testing should be used to compare same car different mods. Comparing dyno a to dyno b for different cars is use less unless the operators at both are on the same wavelength.

Most facilities dont even bother to recalibrate air temp/density/etc.. And when they dont guess what, Vipers make 430rwhp stock.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever dude, I'm tired of arguing with you. My car makes more power than yours, and it's faster too. Does that work for you?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see were reverting back to the childish na na na na na na lol

but all kidding aside I gotaa agree with Carrot on this one I got a dyno sheet with my car (I guess it was the dealers selling point) and I dyno'd it soon after and both were in the 430's of course not exact #'s.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever dude, I'm tired of arguing with you. My car makes more power than yours, and it's faster too. Does that work for you?

Actualy I said nothing about my car making less power than yours. We were just discussing factory hp numbers.

Far as being faster, perhaps it is and perhaps it isnt. If we ever run into each other that could be determined. I am in Texas fairly often, however its Huston most of the time. Maybe one of these days I can load up the slow Viper, next to the race car in the trailer and you can join me at one of the events to find out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala