NY/CT & NJ Track Day 8/11 at NJMSP

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/CT & NJ Track Day
New Jersey Motorsports Park
Thunderbolt Track

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2010

The Viper Club of America, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut Regions, would like to invite all Viper Owners and other specialty/performance cars to our Track Day event at The New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, NJ. Let those horses run while negotiating the challenging turns and the lightning fast straights of the Thunderbolt course. Test and tune your machine while enjoying a fun packed day of performance driving. The day will be split into alternating groups: Green / White (Novice), Blue (Intermediate) and Red (Advanced). Limited introductory instruction will be available for novice participants.

This year space will be limited, so sign up early to ensure a spot. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING WALK-INS! Viper SRT Convertibles / Other Marques are allowed with
aftermarket roll bars or hard tops. If you are running with factory roll bars you can participate in the white/green group ONLY.

1.) Track Opens at 7:00 am - Drivers Meeting at 8:00 am - Hot Laps start at 9:00 a.m.
2.) This is an open exhaust event.
3.) For first time drivers there will be instructors available.
4.) Mandatory Items: Snell 2000 or 2005 Helmet. No motorcycle helmets! Fire Suit and Fire Extinguisher for Blue and Red run groups.

Please call Tom Roeller, NJ President at (973)-292-9400 or Steve Katz, NY Race Director (914) 447-0423 with any questions.

Mail Registration Form and Payment to: New Jersey Viper Club
14 Ridgedale Ave, Suite 203
Cedar Knolls, New Jersey 07927
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING WALK-INS​

• Early Registration: $250.00 Viper Member per driver DUE BY 7/10/09
• Early Registration: $300.00 Non Member per driver DUE BY 7/10/09
• Late Registration: $425.00 per driver (After July 10th and up to August 7th)

Forms available for download here:
Track Day Form
Track Insurance Form (Optional)

Last edited:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$250, Booyah!!!! that is cheaper than last year if i remember correctly.

Cant wait to get on the track again and apply all the tips Steve&Andrew gave me last year:drive: Thanks guys!

Richie7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am planning on going as long as I can get off work. I will be coming from Long Island and be willing to meet up somewhere to drive down.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys will love this track . Its considered there Pro track and it is set up perfect for a Viper. Very safe ,very smooth with lots of different type of turns. They also have hotel rooms right on the front straight with garages. I will be staying there if you are interested call the track and make reservation before they fill up. Its great to stay right there just think your own bathroom and refrigerator :)

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am also coming from long island,I will probably go the night before
Steve can i send you the check for this,this coming week?

Russ

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming in from CT, will be driving down the day/night before myself.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/CT & NJ Track Day
New Jersey Motorsports Park
Thunderbolt Track

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2010

The Viper Club of America, New Jersey, New York and Connecticut Regions, would like to invite all Viper Owners and other specialty/performance cars to our Track Day event at The New Jersey Motorsports Park, Millville, NJ. Let those horses run while negotiating the challenging turns and the lightning fast straights of the Thunderbolt course. Test and tune your machine while enjoying a fun packed day of performance driving. The day will be split into alternating groups: Green / White (Novice), Blue (Intermediate) and Red (Advanced). Limited introductory instruction will be available for novice participants.

This year space will be limited, so sign up early to ensure a spot. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING WALK-INS! Viper SRT Convertibles / Other Marques are allowed with
aftermarket roll bars or hard tops. If you are running with factory roll bars you can participate in the white/green group ONLY.

1.) Track Opens at 7:00 am - Drivers Meeting at 8:00 am - Hot Laps start at 9:00 a.m.
2.) This is an open exhaust event.
3.) For first time drivers there will be instructors available.
4.) Mandatory Items: Snell 2000 or 2005 Helmet. No motorcycle helmets! Fire Suit and Fire Extinguisher for Blue and Red run groups.

Please call Tom Roeller, NJ President at (973)-292-9400 or Steve Katz, NY Race Director (914) 447-0423 with any questions.

Mail Registration Form and Payment to: New Jersey Viper Club
14 Ridgedale Ave, Suite 203
Cedar Knolls, New Jersey 07927
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING WALK-INS​

• Early Registration: $250.00 Viper Member per driver DUE BY 7/10/09
• Early Registration: $300.00 Non Member per driver DUE BY 7/10/09
• Late Registration: $425.00 per driver (After July 10th and up to August 7th)

Forms available for download here:
Track Day Form
Track Insurance Form (Optional)

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys will love this track . Its considered there Pro track and it is set up perfect for a Viper.

just realized we're racing on the Big track. I was actually looking foward to being on the Lightning, any chance we could rent that track for a late summer early fall event?

also just realized payment is do Now:omg:. Sealing my envelope as i type this so might be a day late by the time it maks its way.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adrian,are you guys going down the night before? who do i speak to to rent a room for that night do you have a number and rates for me

Russ

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rus- Call the track 856 327 8000 its like $90 a night and the room is clean with a flat screen and right on the front straight over the pits. Its awesomeeeeeeeee

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I mailed my form/check today. I will also be staying track side. Anyone up for a steak dinner while we're down there? The NJ club is buying. :D

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be coming up the night before as well with my friend who came last year with the track ready 69 camaro. If we get there at a decent time I will give Adrian a ring to possibly meet up. What time you guys doing dinner?

Richie7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adrien, what time are you thinking of driving down? I would suggest waiting until after rush hour leaving 7 or 8. Rush hour on the belt parkway is miserable enough in my daily driver...

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader and Richie, a few days before Steve and I will have a better idea and I will let you guys know :2tu: Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala