Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

What is the deal with the cruise to cedar beach this saturday night ? Give me a shout...

Mike

Wrong thread Mike, but we cancelled it (that's why the thread was deleted). Turned out that it's a Town of Babylon beach night there and they'd charge us $30 to park!

We'll reschedule.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep hearing about these legendary deviled eggs! I'm voting for whoever sends me the most of these deviled eggs! :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNEW you'd catch THAT one, Chuck!!! Looking forward to possibly some eggs with the Tech Session? Be a GOOD way to get Jimmy/bluequadcab there!~! ~juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ballots Have Been Mailed By Headquarters September 18,2008.

Everyone Should Be Receiving Theirs Very Soon.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott...yep, received yesterday. I see that we don't need to send anything back in, as the officers are running unopposed. KUDOS to those who are running and wanting to support the VCA, and our own region~! ~juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott...yep, received yesterday. I see that we don't need to send anything back in, as the officers are running unopposed. KUDOS to those who are running and wanting to support the VCA, and our own region~! ~juli

I guess Kim got them out faster than I expected. :2tu:

Please note Juli, that the ballot contains a list of nominations for all the officer positions, HOWEVER, ANYONE CAN NOMINATE THEMSELVES OR ANOTHER MEMBER for any of the officer positions. No one will be considered to be running "unopposed" until nominations are closed on October 15th.

If there are no other nominations, then those listed on the present ballot are deemed elected. IF there are any additional nominations, all members will receive a new ballot including all those new members placed in nomination and we hold an election, collecting ballots and counting votes.

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my ballot today. I see that Adrian is running for president. I fully support Grandma Byrd for president! :2tu:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Running For Greek Treasurer... Get Check....run For Them Hillssssssssssss

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian For Presedente?>???? Wow/// Since We Know He Will Be Winning I Have To Get A Good Name For Him. I Got One... **** Presedente

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where The F$$$ Do I Come Up With This ****...ahhhh I'm A Legend In My Mind

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking Foward To Seeing You Guys Sunday..it's Been A Long Time...well Just To Let You Guys Know...i Have Been Holding This In For A While But Most Likely You Guys Will Be Seeing My Daughter In The Next 2012 Olympics If All Goes Well..we Been Focusing On Her Tournaments For The Pass Year And My Wife And I Have Been Busy Running Around With Her... I'm Praying She Does It.she Has A Long Road Before 2012.... Can You Imagine I Am There In The London Games And Don't Like The Call The Judge Makes?? You Can Watch Me On Tv While I Jump Over The Rails And Start Kicking The Guy In The Head Screaming Out......scotttttttt Scottttttt Scotttttttttttttttt:lmao::lmao::lmao::greece::usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YO...congratulations Tony~! We won't be there Sunday, but surely hope to meet you one day.
GOOD LUCK to your daughter...can I ask what sport she plays? GOOD for you for encouraging her.
((((((((I LOVE your posts, and especially the 'legend in YOUR own mind', had me falling off my chair!)))))) ~juli

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My daughter is gifted that she is extremely excellent in Teak Won Do, .. she has been in Taek Won Do since the age of 5. She has been going four times a week.She is turning 13 next month and with a Black belt second Dan which means she is a second degree black belt.Very gifted in sports.Both my kids.My son is 7 and he is heading down that road.My daughter has been in heavy competitions since the age of 11. She will be doing the nationals in 2 years.Once she passes the nationals then she enters the Olympic trials.It's long shot but she has the gift. The best part is her instructor.He is a 2000 Olympic team member and now the coach of the national team. A big advantage to have on your side. We will see where the long road leads us but so far, amazing...She has been spoken about in the tournaments .... I am very proud of her... GREAT KID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21