*** NY/CT Region HOLIDAY PARTY ***

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After considerable taste testing by our Viper Club Epicurean Experts Pete "Bread & Buter" Berman and Phil "the Eggman" Plumcrazy (and some nutrient balancing...yeah, right :rolleyes: ) here are some menu highlights:

Appetizers
Hot antipaste
Cold antipaste
Calamari fritti
Bruschetta

Pasta
Penne alla vodka
Rigatoni al friletto di pomodoro

Entrees
Surf and/or turf (in any variation)
Vitello sorrentina
Pollo scappariello

Dessert
Chocolate mousse
Tiramisu
Special cake

Appropriate accoutrements, Coffee and Soft Drinks are also included

There will be a cash bar

Please pay at the door

As a result of the change in venue, we are no longer bound to a 10PM end to festivities. :D :2tu:

I understand that the evening's Mischevious Masters of Ceremony have lost all control with regard to the Club's Awards. As a result, all diners will be required to sign a sanity release clause upon entering the restaurant.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a result of the change in venue, we are no longer bound to a 10PM end to festivities. :D :2tu:

I understand that the evening's Mischevious Masters of Ceremony have lost all control with regard to the Club's Awards. As a result, all diners will be required to sign a sanity release clause upon entering the restaurant.

WELL THERE'S A BIG SURPRISE! I didnt think there were any sane members left anyways Scott.. :bonker:

see ya sat

adam

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After considerable taste testing by our Viper Club Epicurean Experts Pete "Bread & Buter" Berman and Phil "the Eggman" Plumcrazy (and some nutrient balancing...yeah, right :rolleyes: ) here are some menu highlights:

Appetizers
Hot antipaste
Cold antipaste
Calamari fritti
Bruschetta

Pasta
Penne alla vodka
Rigatoni al friletto di pomodoro

Entrees
Surf and/or turf (in any variation)
Vitello sorrentina
Pollo scappariello

Dessert
Chocolate mousse
Tiramisu
Special cake

Appropriate accoutrements, Coffee and Soft Drinks are also included

There will be a cash bar

Please pay at the door

Well I know what Dimitrios and I will be eating, PENNE!!!!

Berman, Phil, & Scott, great menu choices. This is going to be a great evening. I can not believe it is coming up so fast.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just wish we could have gotten more members to the party. but the ones coming are gonna make this a fun party im sure.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. I need a final count of single guys coming so I will know how many girls to bring from "WIGGLES". =0

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell right now this will be the BEST NY/CT CHRISTMAS PARTY EVER and it's held in DEC. I can't wait. :nana: Adrian

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Adam i'd love to , but I dont think my wife would like sitting in the trunk I know she's tiny but I think she'd be pissed next time bud I promise

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am bringing my new Z-06 and Adrian will be bringing his.......hope everyone will not be to drunk to take it out for a try :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960