odd picture found on internet

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it just me, or does the viper on the left have a big ass? is it a low-mileage car not getting enough exercise or what? :D

maybe its just the angle?

You must be registered for see images

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like that baby got back! I'm a photographer and I can tell you it's just the angle look at the front of the other Viper facing away it has similar lens distortion.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...you are right, the picture DOES look weird...I always loved these cars as I call them 'BRUTE MUSCLE CARS', and this fits right in there! (MUSCLE indeed!) Thanx for the pic~~~juli

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this photo make my Vipers ass look fat?
YES BUTT skinny ***** belongs on children and corvettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real men drive cars/women with *****
Great pic by the way

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting photo indeed. Looks like vipers are on an incline or photographer was elevated.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can get some fun effects with different types of camera lenses, just took this one which changes things a little.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting photo indeed. Looks like vipers are on an incline or photographer was elevated.

i also find it interesting that the car on the right has a MANUFACTURER plate. the pic also looks "old" to me. i am wondering if the pic is from 1996, or maybe we are looking at GTS prototypes from 1995, or older? maybe the car on the left is the concept car built with side exhaust? :dunno:

if anyone knows this pics history, let us know. :2tu:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this picture a LONG time ago and then again a couple weeks ago and have always thought it was a bit strange..

i also find it interesting that the car on the right has a MANUFACTURER plate. the pic also looks "old" to me. i am wondering if the pic is from 1996, or maybe we are looking at GTS prototypes from 1995, or older? maybe the car on the left is the concept car built with side exhaust? :dunno:

if anyone knows this pics history, let us know. :2tu:

And yes, I would assume it could very well be from 96 since at least on the right is a 96 viper considering the stripes run through the plate.. But then again it could have been taken any year and just used a 96 viper in the photo shoot..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine