Official 2013 Viper Reveal Party Update >>

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, A big thank you for setting this up. First class club, First class company. I am proud to be a member.

Can't wait to see the car.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in. My friend owns a great bar inSOHO if we need a place to celebrate. Its right on Walker.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Steve:3034706 said:
Awesome, A big thank you for setting this up. First class club, First class company. I am proud to be a member.

Can't wait to see the car.

+1........

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about parking? Will there be a designated , secured parking lot for those how are bringing our Vipers or are we on our own?

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about parking? Will there be a designated , secured parking lot for those how are bringing our Vipers or are we on our own?
In the city looks like you're on your own, if you stay at the Sheraton Hotel in Weehawken NJ there is plenty of Viper friendly parking!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Invitation arrived today - via my early mailman.

Made our donation and signed up! Whooo hoo - glad to meet ya, Stryker!

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't get the online address from the invitation to work. Anyone else having this problem? Ken

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found the problem. The invite has a forward slash instead of a backslash.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Bobby! That works!

Now booked baby! Still dont have the invite, but booked none the less! :nana:

Last edited:

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on why the reveal is so far from the actual auto show? More controlled environment perhaps? It just stinks I can't get a hotel near both of them since they are 40 blocks apart. Also, will there be another reveal at the autoshow? I thought these reveals usually happened at the autoshow not a side event. Is this normal or an exception Dodge has made to heighten the impact of the event?

Not complaining, just curious.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really not that far, but I would stay near the autoshow and not base it on the SOHO Gala. Our VCA based Hotel in Weehawken is very convienent to the city

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The press is getting a look the morning of our preview. This I understand is normal. For us it is not normal. It is SRT's respect for us, on the VCA, to have this party to release the Stryker. Thanks to SRT!

Can anyone comment on why the reveal is so far from the actual auto show? More controlled environment perhaps? It just stinks I can't get a hotel near both of them since they are 40 blocks apart. Also, will there be another reveal at the autoshow? I thought these reveals usually happened at the autoshow not a side event. Is this normal or an exception Dodge has made to heighten the impact of the event?

Not complaining, just curious.

Last edited:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I uderstood there would be two Vipers in attendance. One at the Autoshow for the big unveiling and one at the hotel for us to play with.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I uderstood there would be two Vipers in attendance. One at the Autoshow for the big unveiling and one at the hotel for us to play with.

Grailkeeper addressed this in another thread. "I don't know how many cars will be in N.Y., but I'd be surprised if it's more than one. Don't forget it's early in the program and it's on a compressed timeline, so resources are tight......am sure it will be great........GK"

V

Venomiss

To all those attending the Gen V have a wonderful time! SRT will be the talk of the town!