Oil Cooler??

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a little incident with the oil cooler on my 96 gts. Need to either get a new one or need to know if the bottom angled threaded fitting can e removed and replaced. If I need a new one are there any upgrade units that just replace the original. Also if the factory one is the way to go where is the best place to get one and what is the going price for one (new or used)? Thanks for the help.

Also if I wanted or needed to change the fittings on the oil filter adapter where could I get them? Are they just
-10 to a -10 flare. Thanks again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
would anyone haeen to have a good used oil cooler that they would like to sell. if so please let me know!!

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried john b but he didnt have any and the cheapest one i could find is 250$ for a used one. Just thought i would ask if anyone had one that they would sell one last time before i buy that one. Thanks again.

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks plum i pm'd mike and am waiting for a responce. In the meantime im still looking if anyone else has one.

OP
OP
N

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if nothing else i may have to send it out to you to get that done. Ill let you know monday after i call a few more places to check if anyone has one. Thanks again for everyones help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc