Okay I give up. How do you guys hold your morning coffee?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay early Sunday morning cruisers, how do you hold your coffee without dumping it all over the place?

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that one JD, it's a little pricey but looks heavy duty.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have it and its great. also when closed looks great with snealy pete in the color of your choise. mine of course is yellow.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got it also, works great on those rare occasions when the need for caffeine overcomes ones anti poser attitude. Mopar also makes one with a flap that attaches to the side of the console and it hangs there and you put it in a pouch thingee. Do remember a liquid can be an object in motion under high torque situations regardless of whether the cup stays in place, have a lid on the container if you are gonna play with the right pedal. Amusing....When I read the title of the thread, I thought you were gonna complain about having a weak bladder on a long cruise! LOL. :laugh:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drink my coffee in the house and then I go out for a ride. I dont watch TV in my car either. Those two dont mix well...

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spill it in my lap to save the trouble and time...

:D

Okay, maybe not...

Hows about drinking it first and then go driving?

Jay K.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
For the GEN I guys I use the woodhouse mesh cup holder works great and when not in use holds phone and sunglasses, and of course a couple of Cubans !!......

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have it all wrong! I didn't mean how do you hold your coffee cup, I meant how do you hold the coffee without peeing all over yourself at extreme acceleration and excitement? :smirk:

LOL! Happy Thanksgiving!

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I have the MGW also, logo is in sapphire blue. Works great and is much more heavy duty then the factory door. Well worth it.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only thing thats ***** about it is that it vibrates when u turn on the center bass speaker. am i the only one with this problem?

cayenne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Orificer - can ya hold me beer while I get me license out? or can't you hold a can and a donut at the same time?"

Remember...Never Drink and Drive....

You might spill your drink...

:)

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drink my coffee in the house and then I go out for a ride. I dont watch TV in my car either. Those two dont mix well...

Yup, no food or beverages in the Viper. EVAR!
The only exception to this is when I am going for a long drive, then I might have a bottle of water that has a closable cap. Coffee in the house. I can always get up 30 minutes earlier for that reason.

Mark
:)

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
yep take it from Jim. right hand coffee and left hand a cuban cigar. right knee you steer. just ask him..

The only exception is if I get one of those 2 legged ;) cup holders to sit in the passenger seat and give me a hand ;) :p Its All Good !!!! :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all of us can mutitask like JW. Highest recommendation is no drinks in the car unless your girlfriend has a skirt and she can hold the drink in between her legs. If anything spills its on her, enjoy the cleanup.

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MGW is fantastic! You really note how much it improves the looks, too - standard piece is flimsy plastic...

You've gotta have a cupholder when it's 5:00 am, two hours to VIR, and the track goes hot at 7:30.

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2" holesaw right next to the E brake. You have to be careful though there's a lot of wiring in there. Took me 2 times to get it right (now I can hold 2 cups). Trim it out with Krylon paint caps. :D