Ordered the Corsa Track

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you for your advice and comments regarding replacing the stock exhaust system on the SRT 10 - I ordered my Corsa from Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse and it should be at my Viper Tech's shop early this upcoming week - can't wait to hear the Viper with the new sound! For a moment I was going to wait and order a new coupe however I was surprised at the reaction received from my wife and 2 daughters - the thought of loosing the convertible option was NOT AN OPTION so for now I will wait - however I am pretty confident a CC will grace my stable next to the SRT 10 roadster in early spring :2tu:
I will post when the exhaust is installed - I understand it add about 15 horses as well - can't wait!

And since its Sunday again GO PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered mine too and it arrived on Thursday. Macedo Motorsports will be doing the install on Wednesday of next week.

Can't wait to hear my baby with the new pipes and hopefully a little less heat (crossover removal).

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just was wondering what are the shops charging for the install? Please let us know what you think when installed

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm being charged something like $375.00 for the complete installation - which includes welding.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, has anyone heard both Corsa and Mopar, both with no cats? I like the Mopar sound but my previous sound with bullet mufflers and still using the crossover was better. The throttle response has improved now, so I am assuming there was a power increase in going to the Mopar race exhaust.

On a different note is the exhaust growth. I had a heck of a time getting it lined up. And now, when the temp is below 60, the exhaust is actually in front of the opening a small amount. That means from cold to hot it grows more than the size of the opening. Ugh! I may entertain putting a flex joint in line to eliminate this issue entirely.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte