Paxton help

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ran into the first problem with the 06 last night. Coming home from work it developed a high pitch squealing "not belt squeal" Today in the light I can see that the supercharger belt tensioner is sitting crooked on the belt almost like it came loose? Is this a common problem? What all do I have to remove to get to that tensioner? The whole tensioner itself is crooked not just the pulley.

OP
OP
T

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Diregard I got it fixed. The tensioner bolt was extremely loose but I was able to get to it with a long 9/16 wrench without removing anything. Everything is back to normal now.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unusual problem. Who did the instal? Did you manage to get some locktite on the bolt?

How are you liking the car? What are the hp numbers?

Ted

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unusual problem. Who did the instal? Did you manage to get some locktite on the bolt?

How are you liking the car? What are the hp numbers?

Ted
THIS^^^

Get some Loctite on that bolt or you will be doing this again. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already taken care of. Red Loctite and tightened nice and snug. Love the car so far. Took it to work yesterday and it gathered quite the crowd in the parking lot followed by the typical "How can you afford a 200k car?" LMAO some people just don't know anything about cars. :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang