Paxton kit ? Anyone have one insatlled ?

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have done several of these kits on the cast piston cars. Power increase is about 35% (peak numbers), rwhp has varied from 530 to 570 with a bone stock engine. The higher numbers were with a Borla Cat Back and some FMU tuning. At 6psi on a car with heads, exhaust, extruded intake we made 670rwhp. If anyone has any questions on the install there are a few tricks and upgrades that help. Give us a call.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

I have a question for you, if you dont mind.

What is the most power you have seen out of a stock fuel system? Meaning without doing a return line or bigger fuel pump, and offcourse no additional fuel injection like nitrous foggers.

Thanks

DChan415

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, I think the Paxton kit is already pushing it with the fuel system thats included with the kit. 100 PSI is alot of fuel pressure. I'd feel more comfortable with bigger injectors and lower fuel pressure.

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Russ,
We have flowed the stock pump and have tested the brake specific fuel output at several voltage levels and it looks like the stock pump is good for 600rwhp with a voltage booster. There are some limitations to the stock fuel system at higher outputs and some drawbacks to the dead head design.

Hope this helps,

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ,
We have flowed the stock pump and have tested the brake specific fuel output at several voltage levels and it looks like the stock pump is good for 600rwhp with a voltage booster. There are some limitations to the stock fuel system at higher outputs and some drawbacks to the dead head design.

Hope this helps,

Thanks Dan,

So the car you are refereing to in your earlier post had some sort of pump upgrade @670rwhp?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21