PHOTO - HOW TO??

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question. I can't seem to get an answer as well. Did a full search will no success. Guess we'll just remain pic-less?

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
under the pic in the gallery should be a code that is set apart by brackets. copy and paste this entire code and just insert it in your post and it should come up.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How to post a picture once you have a photo in your gallery:

1. Go to your gallery and LEFT CLICK on the thumbnail of the picture you wish to post. The resulting screen will show a medium-sized image of the thumbnail you clicked on.

2. RIGHT CLICK on the medium-sized image and select “Properties” from the dropdown menu that appears. A popup window entitle “Properties" will then appear.

3. On the Properties popup window,

a. DOUBLE LEFT CLICK (to select) the “Address (URL):” information, which will highlight the selected information. In your case Michael, that would be this Address/URL:

http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/529/8605Viper_0421-med.jpg

assuming you selected the second picture in your gallery; and then…

b. RIGHT CLICK on the now-highlighted Address/URL and select “Copy” from the dropdown window the appears.

4. Go to the tread where you want to post your picture and RIGHT CLICK in the comment window and then select “Paste” from the dropdown menu which appears, which will paste the Address/URL in the comment window:

5. Finally, and this is the tricky part

a. type before (on the same line, no spaces) the Address/URL this:

[image]

and type after (on the same line, no spaces) the Address/URL this:

[/image]

and then simply submit your comments for posting and you should have a picture.

Try it.

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also want to use a pic as my avatar .the help from RUSSELLI was very clear on how to post pics with threads .
I saved that ,Thanks

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
my car
919023-med.JPG

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, but that seems to work if I want to add pic to a post. I want to use pic as my avatar. Where do I copy address to make that happen??
http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/528/8605Viper_042-thumb.jpg
Oh, that's easier. You just have to email the picture to the board's admin guru, Tony (Supercharged Vipermad) at [email protected] and ask him to make it your avatar.

Sweet ride, Carols. And you know you've got a good shine when we can inventory your two-car garage from the reflection. :D

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got the picture posting under control thanks to Russelli.
now I got to order the controller from Dan and go get the adrenaline flowing at a higher level

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960