photoshop help

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I am thinking of having my car painted white with blue strips. Can anyone help me and turn this pic into white and blue.

Attachments

• greencar1.jpg
    greencar1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 61

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wouldn't it be easier just to find pics of a white/blue car? It would look better than a pshop image.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude personally, leave the car the way it is! You've got an early Gen RT/10 in a color I doubt dodge will ever put on a viper again. Emerald green is amazing and over the course of my years I've only seen one.

--RS

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Emerald Green is my favourite colour on the Gen I RT/10. Don't do it! On a red or black car, I can understand. But on a yellow/tan or a green car, you don't do that.

My $0.02

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dude personally, leave the car the way it is! You've got an early Gen RT/10 in a color I doubt dodge will ever put on a viper again. Emerald green is amazing and over the course of my years I've only seen one.

--RS

Emerald Green is my favourite colour on the Gen I RT/10. Don't do it! On a red or black car, I can understand. But on a yellow/tan or a green car, you don't do that.

My $0.02

I know where you can get a good deal on one, price is very negotiable.;)

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=476&cat=25&limit=recent&date=1179339683

outtahand

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok I am thinking of having my car painted white with blue strips. Can anyone help me and turn this pic into white and blue.

Hope this helps.

You must be registered for see images

THIS LOOKS COOL 2

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth