Pics from Captree 10/15/06

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many Vipers out there today. Was about to take pics of them when an Enzo decides to crash the party. In tow was an all new Aston Martin Vantage. Same owner of both but his friend was driving the Vantage. Gezz almost got an embolism trying to figure out which cars to take pics of as I was leaving.. .

I would post the images here but they are too big...Wanted you to see the pics unadulterated...Enjoy...For those that dont know every Sunday from 7:30 to about 11:30 Captree is abuzz with all kinds of exotics to old school muscle. The same Enzo owner will bring out his brand new 599 Ferrari either next week or the following week Sunday...Its a good time. A carguys dream. .Only seen one VCA member there since Ive been going and he drives a SRT coupe red/white with VCA badge on side fenders...Check out the pics in my gallery.

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1797

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been going there Sunday for years, (along with several other VCA members) and was there today as well. The guy Bob who owns the Enzo among other beauties is a real nice guy. Funny, he had brought the Enzo down quite a bit, doesn't cause quite the stir as the first time. To me, it's the most beautiful car in the world bar none.

Most VCA guys I know don't have any stickers on their car announcing it... :)

OP
OP
S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been going there Sunday for years, (along with several other VCA members) and was there today as well. The guy Bob who owns the Enzo among other beauties is a real nice guy. Funny, he had brought the Enzo down quite a bit, doesn't cause quite the stir as the first time. To me, it's the most beautiful car in the world bar none.

Most VCA guys I know don't have any stickers on their car announcing it... :)

Yep thats the guy...We spoke for awhile...He is a definate carguy. Drives his cars not a poser...

As regards the VCA sticker/badge thats exactly why I remember his car...Never seen another VCA member do that in all the years Ive been here...Hes gotta be on this site..Red/white....

BTW I saw you today. Your car that is...Do you drive in Brooklyn also..Saw the splittin image of your car on Remsen Ave on Friday and on the Belt Pkwy on Saturday. Not many red/black GTS's around these parts :cool:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW I saw you today. Your car that is...Do you drive in Brooklyn also..Saw the splittin image of your car on Remsen Ave on Friday and on the Belt Pkwy on Saturday. Not many red/black GTS's around these parts :cool:

Not I. I only know of two Red/Black stripes in New York and the other one is upstate somewhere. But anything's possible.
Captree is the best and biggest free car show in the east. Too many Vettes of course, but what can you do they are like flies at a picnic. They all get there really early and line up their identical cars side by side with the little toy models of their cars on the dash....painful.. :rolleyes: