Pics from today's "SNAKES ALIVE" show in PA

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the old shelby cobra's, was the first car I fell in love with as a child. My grandmother had a "Hotwheels" Cobra w/ real rubber wheels and that was MINE when I visited lol. I have a model I put together about 15 years ago, still wrapped up in cloth in a box

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a great event with lots of cool cars! I have a Kyosho 1:18 Cobra sitting on top of a speaker box and hope to be adding a 1:12 GMP sister some time in the future. Anyone know how many original Cobra's were present?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting some pics Denny, and it was great to finally meet you. The pictures of your car don't do it justice, you did an awesome paint job on it. We had a great turn out, we were expecting 15 Vipers and even with 4 cancelling, we ended up with over 20. It was a great showing for our first trip to Blockers Harley Davidson. Denny Blocker (also a Viper owner) has been doing this Cobra show for 13 years, and decided to invite the Vipers to make what will be known now as the "Snakes Alive" event. Denny is a gracious host and puts on a great show and you are going to want to put this one on your calendars for next year which will fall on the second Saturday June 12th. I will post a few pics later as well. Thanks to Denny and Mike for putting this together:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT pictures and looked like an awesome day and turnout! Love all the pictures, and ya got some of one of my top 10 favorite cars: the Lotus! THX for sharing, great job. ~juli

OP
OP
D

Denny Wagner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting some pics Denny, and it was great to finally meet you. The pictures of your car don't do it justice, you did an awesome paint job on it. We had a great turn out, we were expecting 15 Vipers and even with 4 cancelling, we ended up with over 20. It was a great showing for our first trip to Blockers Harley Davidson. Denny Blocker (also a Viper owner) has been doing this Cobra show for 13 years, and decided to invite the Vipers to make what will be known now as the "Snakes Alive" event. Denny is a gracious host and puts on a great show and you are going to want to put this one on your calendars for next year which will fall on the second Saturday June 12th. I will post a few pics later as well. Thanks to Denny and Mike for putting this together:2tu:

Likewise Carmen...nice to finally shake your hand!! :2tu:

Thanks for the kudo's on the new paint scheme!!

Lynda and I had a blast on Saturday...of course, until the skies blackened and it poured!!

(and the french fries were great too)

Now, after being caught in Mother Nature's carwash...I've got some major "clean-up duty" to do to get the V ready for the show in Somerville on friday nite!!

Hey...anyone have a Viper count yet for Somerville???

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. The Ford GT's really are sh1tty looking cars. The styling looks older than that of the AC Cobras. The Vipers look great!

I have a word of advice for those in these car shows. If you want your car to look its best, don't park it next to a GTS.

Last edited:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few pics I posted from another thread

A couple of Photos from the days activities

IMG_1314.JPG

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1299a.jpg

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1304.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG