Pics Of Them Gettin BUSTED Stealin My Valve Stem Caps

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s what you do.

It shouldn’t be difficult to find out who they are but even if you don’t, no matter. Humiliate them. Kids are so sensitive they'll cry over anything.

1. Post the pics all over the internet of the "fat kids stealing valve caps" "Look how fat <insert names here if available> are."

2. For $8 you can register a domain name and piggyback off an existing site for free. Call it www.FatKidsStealing.com and post their names.

3. Print out flyers with these pics and a few sentences of how fat these two little pricks are, names if available and post them near the little bastard's school.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guess that makes me real bad, i used to steal them like it was going out of style. i have a fine collection of caddy and benz emblems as well. i had a lady chase my ass 2 miles i ended up hiding in a tree. man i wish i was 10 again!!! i also threw a log threw some lady's new corvette window!! we got caught and i pointed to my cousin!!! i said he did it!! his parents beat him till he couldnt walk, kinda funny when we talk about it now days.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never ever messed with anyone's car as a kid or adult. Been the victim of stolen valve stem caps on several rides. Now I just stick to the black plastic ones.

Those two little bastages need to be tuned up in a major way. Theft is theft anyway you look at it. Whether its a valve stem cap or an entire car, its still thievery. I agree about the leash and shock collar. Every parent should be issued one when the hospital hands over the birth certificate.

Ditmitrios, here's an idea. File a report for the theft (I know its small, but get it documented). Print out color flyers with these photos and post a reward. Then go to all the local schools, minimarts, video arcades and where ever else these little future convicts may hang out. Post the flyers and wait for someone to snitch them out. When they're ID'd, have them charged criminally and demand restitution from their parents for your expenses.

I'm sure their parents will thank you for keeping junior from turning to a life of crime. :D

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope you people have more to do then chase down and id 2 kids who took valve stem caps then go print some flyers. i wish i had that much time on my hands. i see so many angels flapping wings in here.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guess that makes me real bad, i used to steal them like it was going out of style. i have a fine collection of caddy and benz emblems as well. i had a lady chase my ass 2 miles i ended up hiding in a tree. man i wish i was 10 again!!! i also threw a log threw some lady's new corvette window!! we got caught and i pointed to my cousin!!! i said he did it!! his parents beat him till he couldnt walk, kinda funny when we talk about it now days.

Yeah, that's a friggin' riot...

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIGBAD - If somebody stole them from your car....what would you do?

i would go take 3 bucks and buy some more, not pretend im a federal agent on the hunt for a mass killer.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for those of you that have lost have lost valve stem caps and feel like you have lost a part of your life. please feel free to ask me for some at any viper event, i have a large trash bag full of them and will put them in the trailer. i have everything from skulls to **** women and just plain ass chrome.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they were the ones with the color matching and sneaky pete viper head on them..they werent $3..the money is the not the problem here and i really dont care. i will have to buy new ones and they ost around $15. i just posted the pics cause i thought i was funny that they got caught on film..i always get my valve caps stolen so nothing new to me.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So whose kids are they?
had to be someones?
good grief... what a shame..
when i was kid i a was terrified to even think of touching someone nice car let alone turn the valve stem cap..
the nerve..

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know how far you are from the Winery Dimitrios, but if you're able post some pics at the local 7-11 etc - even black and white pics. Maybe someone who knows the kids or the kids parents will contact you. The theft isn't big but the kids need to learn their lesson about it and get straightened out concerning how they respect other people's property... Other than that try emailing any of the other car clubs that were there. Send a copy of the pic(s) to the Winery as well.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigBadCJ, why should the kids have all the fun? As enjoyable as it was for them to steal the caps, it would be just as amusing for me to humiliate the fat little bastages. Gawd, I would laugh so hard.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember I stole some baseball cards when I was 7. Store manager caught me and I've NEVER stolen anything in my life and I"m proud to say so...

So maybe it's not a big deal to some people, but stealing is stealing.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was also brought up on never touching someone's car without their permission. I was always around nice cars, or race cars as a kid, and I always understood that you just don't mess with someone's stuff (cars) without permission, and there were certain things you just don't touch - even with their permission if I were to say, be sitting in one of the cars. ( pedals, shifter or in the race cars - brake bias adjuster )

I remember back when stealing "Chromies" as they were called was the "cool thing to do" on their bikes. Some of my friends would go around the neighborhood looking for the valve stem caps. Funny how I never talk to any of them anymore, even though it's not directly related to the caps themselves, they just proved to by the type of people I didn't want to be around - and they started at an early age ( this is actually quite funny for me looking back on this )

The only thing I have ever stolen was a rock from a neighbor's rock pile. I had to take it back and appologize. This was back when I was in 4'th or 5'th grade. :p

I think you should find these kids. You never know, it could change their life - or they may be joking about it years later like we all are now

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troy-getting stoned at an early age?

Bill

LMAO!! Nice one Bill, but no, not those rocks. ;)

It was meant for her rock garden, but it was a really cool silver one, and I wanted it. :p Don't ask me why!

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, some of you guys have a lot of excess energy, time and good ideas about catching these hardened criminals. Now there is this guy Osama, and we need you to go to work.

Funny story and pic!!!! The 2nd guy was not the best lookout. Hey, there's a guy with a camera taking our picture...

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember I stole some baseball cards when I was 7. Store manager caught me and I've NEVER stolen anything in my life and I"m proud to say so...

Gerald,
I hope you didn't steal the cards for that crapy stick of gum inside!! :)
I was 5 when I pulled my stunt like that. My mom made me return them to the store owner. I never did it again. Man! There was probably a George Brett rookie card in there too.

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that you should try to find them. It will help them and may stop them from stealing anything else in the future. It might change them for the better.
You never know........it couldnt hurt.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those kids are super wrong, and probably someone's kids who was also visiting the winery. I'll go "not so far" out on a limb and say they will have rap sheets before they are 30. PUNKS !

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gerald,
I hope you didn't steal the cards for that crapy stick of gum inside!! :)
I was 5 when I pulled my stunt like that. My mom made me return them to the store owner. I never did it again. Man! There was probably a George Brett rookie card in there too.

Michael, you're showing your age...still young! Good ole 1975 Topps -- could also have been a Yount Rookie in their too! :D

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The same guys who think this is no big deal and nothing should be done about it are the kind that have kids who do stuff like this. Children follow their parents lead even if they think they hide it.

I have caught kids doing things wrong and you would think their parents would be glad to know. In reality all they did was make excuses.

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with MichaelP, it's appalling that some people are excusing their behaviour.

My wife is a teacher and she see's this ALL the time. Some of the "bad apples" behave so badly, yet when the parents are notified, it becomes painfully clear where they learned their behavior.

Worse thing is, for these kids, the parents actually blame the teachers.

I'm surprised someone didn't say "well you shouldn't have left your car unattended".

That's the society the liberals are trying to leave the next generation.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it when parent's use the excuse, " I didn't know". You didn't know because you were too damn busy with whatever POS thing in your own life to give a damn about your child. When kids kill or commit suicide they ALWAYS say, " he was the perfect liitle boy / girl ". No offense to parents, but they must be complete morons for not knowing how messed up their kids were if the kids do something like that. My parents " whooped my butt " When I did anything wrong. Hell, even now I hear about anything they think is " improper ". And yo know what... I love them with all my heart for being pains in the butt. If not, i woulda ended up like these two punk bastatrds. And may have ended up like some of the adults who believe, " stealing is ok if what's stolen isn't worth much ".

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was growing up in the Bronx, would occasionally find peoples' cars up on milk crates and wheels gone...the valve stem caps came with the wheels.
In topeka now, I've never had anything stolen from the car...I have noticed though that the small hay bales here are eerily similar in size to those old milk crates...hmmm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang