Pics Of Them Gettin BUSTED Stealin My Valve Stem Caps

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope you people have more to do then chase down and id 2 kids who took valve stem caps then go print some flyers. i wish i had that much time on my hands. i see so many angels flapping wings in here.

Dude, you just don't get it. It has nothing to do with what the little miscreants took, it has to do with honesty and integrity. So what, valve stem caps are chump change, but that's not the point. They should be hunted down like the vermin that they are and humiliated. Obviously their parents haven't taught them a whole heck of a lot.

If there weren't photos catching them then let it go. In this case, it'll be easy to find them. Maybe next time, they'll think twice about swiping other people's stuff. It may save their life or at least prevent a good *** whooping if they ran into the wrong person.

If someone got into your bank account and stole every cent you had, would you let it go?

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember I stole some baseball cards when I was 7. Store manager caught me and I've NEVER stolen anything in my life and I"m proud to say so...

So maybe it's not a big deal to some people, but stealing is stealing.

So says the guy that watches free pay per view! BAHAHA!

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The same guys who think this is no big deal and nothing should be done about it are the kind that have kids who do stuff like this. Children follow their parents lead even if they think they hide it.

I have caught kids doing things wrong and you would think their parents would be glad to know. In reality all they did was make excuses.

Blah Blah Blah! Do you speed? You're breaking the law there and surely more of a threat to the population than a kid stealing 50 cent valve step caps. Have you ever owned a cable descrambler? Have you paid for every piece non-free computer software you have ever used? Have you ever been charged less for something by accident and not said anything? Have you broken some DMV rule?

We're all guilty of breaking the law at some point. Nobody is an angel. Most of us grow out of it and keep it to simple things (like the kids taking valve stem caps.) The kids aren't stealing them to sell -- they are putting them on their bikes to look cool. They are mini-versions of us -- they want the coolest ride on the street, within their means (which is none at the moment.) And trust me, their parents don't know about this. My parents still think I was the angel sent front heaven who did no wrong (except for the one time I got caught stealing christmas light bulbs from yards and delivered home by the AFB police.)

Anyway, it ***** you got them stolen. I would be pissed too just because it inconvenients me to have to go get another set. But I surely wouldn't go out of my way to track them down. I do agree with you that it's a great set of photos and a one in a million chance that you happened to snap off at the same time they are stealing from your car -- that is actually pretty amazing!

Take care,

-Manny

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, since they are stealing them to look cool and not re-selling them its ok. YEA!

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I would look cool in a new Lamborghini........
I would not re-sell it.

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope some people who are posting here NEVER have children. Gosh, what a world it would be if everyone thought petty theft was "ok".

btw, I think chrome viper wheels would look cool as coffee table bases. I think I'll "borrow" them since I'm not taking them to resell. That should be ok too, correct?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember I stole some baseball cards when I was 7. Store manager caught me and I've NEVER stolen anything in my life and I"m proud to say so...

So maybe it's not a big deal to some people, but stealing is stealing.

So says the guy that watches free pay per view! BAHAHA!
That's different. Damn signals are coming in my home anyways... hmmm, LOL!!

G

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably because no one wants to [******] with those Kansas Highway Patrol officers. Those dudes have a reputation! Watch out when you go to the V-10 Nationals. Great track, but the HP doesn't have a sense of humor!

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Superbar, i'm with ya on this one. Almost everyone i know stole candy and little things as kids. Part of growing up. You guys are seriously way too anal. Literal people really need to get lives.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i figured out what the kid in the yellow was pointing at this afternoon when i got into my car. i had about 200 bucks rolled up in the pouch on the roof of the hard top. i guess they didnt want that..

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cratica,
thats EXACTLY my point.

Stealing is stealing, no matter what the motive. As adults we must instill values in children, no one is perfect but that does not meen that we should not try to teach children right from wrong.

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never stollen anything in my life.

I hate it when kids have the mentality that, "it's ok as long as I don't get caught."

Makes me want to do a bunch of things I shouldn't do to them and say that it's ok because I'll never get caught.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shoulda asked one of em if they wanted to go for a ride. No doubt he woulda said yes then tell him he's going to enjoy living in yourt basement for the next 10 years and won't see his parents again. Pics of him crying like a little ***** would have been great!

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
77 Replies over some kids stealing Valve Stem Caps ?? What a joke !

:rolleyes:

The joke is the color of your car! Did you get a pair of breasts to go with it? Haaaaaaaa! OK OK, I was kidding. I don't need you busting on my big ass wing!

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of all places I had the caps stolen off of my porsche at church. I immediately confronted the first kid that I saw and he ratted out the thief in a second. I spoke with the kids parents and they were furious. They made him walk up to me and apologize before he gave them back to me. I took them from him and then gave them back and told him to never do anything like that again. He instantly started crying. Parents were very grateful and the kid still stays out of my way.
THE END........

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys got it all wrong, I know those guys. That's baby face Carmine and little Paulie. They are 35 & 36 years old and have made their fortune by stealing valve stem caps at high end events. They are wanted nationwide.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For you guys who think what the kids did was alright, wait until they key your car then tell us how you feel.
Perhaps you'll say that you keyed cars as a child and it is fine - just part of growing up.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios,

Have you posted these pictures on the ferrarichat.com? If not, do so and somebody might recognize them.

Glad I had the dirtiest car that nobody wanted to touch. Oh yeah, the blue GTS with the front license plate was mine ;-)

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this happened in the Middle East, these little jerks would get their hands chopped off. :usa:

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody out in N. Carolina? I reckon we might send Andy and Barney up there to have a look-see. If Otis is sober enough :crazy: ...we can send him up later with Goober for reinforcement. Aunt B can send along one of her nice picnic baskets full of goodies in case they have to stake out those kids' houses. Don't worry about leavin' the courthouse vacant...Howard can watch it while they're gone! :D

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hellllllll!!!!!....how dare you bring Ang and Barn into this...now thats a real crime!!!!And never ever talk about my Aunt and cousin Goob,,,,dayuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm. :confused:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this happened in the Middle East, these little jerks would get their hands chopped off. :usa:

i watched iraqies on national television looting the hell out of everything. i saw them draging a boat down the street. i say valve stem caps are minor compared to a boat. you people dont relize that half the marines we have on active duty were given a choice of jail time or the marine corp by a judge. sometimes honesty and integrity need to be run and stuffed into a young recruit. or at least that was my case

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang