pics of your viper with aftermarket wheels

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Z06, did you have a high HP Supra? From the sig I take it it was wrecked? What TT package do you have on your Z06, LPE? Extreme Motorsports? Just wondering as I'm in AZ as well.

any one have any pics of vipers with hre,iforged,fikse,ccw, etc :2tu:

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of my red car with Kinesis, HRE and it's latest SSR's. My silver car with HREs.

SW
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supra,
it was wrecked, but it was pretty much stock. I had it years ago and I was about to do some mods to it at Apex, when they were in tempe, when I crashed it. I think the guy i talked to there was named Quan. From what I read on to4r, im pretty sure the car i crashed is the one ryan woon bought. I have come real close to buying another supra a few times.
I have the extreme stage 1 tti kit on my zo6. It got about 600 lb-ft of torque at 3000 rpm.

SW,
nice pics. are thoes 19s or 20's on you silver car?

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was your Supra white? The only wrecked Supra I remember Ryan buying was white.

You ever go by the Pavillions? I would love to check out your TTZ06!

Supra,
it was wrecked, but it was pretty much stock. I had it years ago and I was about to do some mods to it at Apex, when they were in tempe, when I crashed it. I think the guy i talked to there was named Quan. From what I read on to4r, im pretty sure the car i crashed is the one ryan woon bought. I have come real close to buying another supra a few times.
I have the extreme stage 1 tti kit on my zo6. It got about 600 lb-ft of torque at 3000 rpm.

SW,
nice pics. are thoes 19s or 20's on you silver car?

OP
OP
A

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supra,
Yea, I had a 94tt White six-speed. I spun it and hit a tree on the back and rear quarterpanel. I was extremely lucky i did not kill myself or my firends. I live right by the pavillions and go there sometimes. I go tomorrow if you want to check out the Zo6.

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJoe, thanks, I changed them around again...

SW

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotcha, Ryan has had about 15 other Supras since (no kidding). He had the one he bought from you fixed and owned it for a while.

Sorry I didn't make it to the Pavillions, had previous plans with the GF. I definitely want to check out your car though.

We are also having a small meet for a drive to Globe (nice curvy roads) next month. You are welcome to come, we are going to have some other non-Supras there, a 2003 Viper SRT-10, a 600+ RWHP 03 Cobra and a few others. Ryan should be there. If you (or any Viper owners from the forum) are interested in going email me at [email protected]

Supra,
Yea, I had a 94tt White six-speed. I spun it and hit a tree on the back and rear quarterpanel. I was extremely lucky i did not kill myself or my firends. I live right by the pavillions and go there sometimes. I go tomorrow if you want to check out the Zo6.

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the 6 spokes on the silver and the 5's on the red. But then I'd love any viper with pretty much any rims.

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How do you post pictures on this site. Is supposed to be this hard?

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sure my next mod

they look awesome :2tu:

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
20" Startechs
You must be registered for see images attach

OK, so it's wishful thinking on my part and I photoshopped them onto my GTS :p

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks sonik, no photoshop needed, that's the way they are all the time!!

SW

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks sonik, no photoshop needed, that's the way they are all the time!!

SW

I bought my ZR-1 from SW and I can tell you ALL his cars are nice! best looking cars I have ever seen. My ZR-1 was 9yrs old when I bought it from him and there was not a flaw on the car!