PICS!!! Stripes and I-forged wheels added...

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought I would show some pics of current additions to the viper(be warned shes very dirty). Waiting to get eibachs and caps installed then will do a full photos shoot.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best looking SRT I've ever seen. Best color combo.
Actually this car and city's are my favorites

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind comments. You guys are soooo coool:cool:. I cant wait to show some pics of her lowered and CLEAN. Winter sux:(. I actually had the stripes color matched to the wheel centers.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, great choices, wheels are awesome & the stripes are perfect, congrats!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HA!!! Actually it is my wifes car. Bought her that as a surprise gift for putting up with me for the past 4 years:D.

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought I would show some pics of current additions to the viper(be warned shes very dirty). Waiting to get eibachs and caps installed then will do a full photos shoot.

Are the stripes vinyl or painted? Also, if you don't mind me asking what did they cost? I was thinking about putting stripes on my silver SRT as well. I was thinking either black or similar to the color you used.

Looks very nice BTW!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAT: They Iforged are Gunmetal, textured finished with fine metal flake. Oh when your 360 wheels coming in?
TEXASSNAKE & Shank: The stripes are Automotive grade vinyl they are special order gunmetal with fine silver flake. I paid $300 installed here @ local Vinyl shop. :2tu:

SNAKE: I was thinking flat black or gunmetal. Must say gunmetal was great choice IMO once I seen it with matching wheels.

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAT: They Iforged are Gunmetal, textured finished with fine metal flake. Oh when your 360 wheels coming in?
TEXASSNAKE & Shank: The stripes are Automotive grade vinyl they are special order gunmetal with fine silver flake. I paid $300 installed here @ local Vinyl shop. :2tu:

SNAKE: I was thinking flat black or gunmetal. Must say gunmetal was great choice IMO once I seen it with matching wheels.

What is the advantage/disadvantage to vinyl vs. paint? Also, does the $300 include labor and material?

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the advantage/disadvantage to vinyl vs. paint? Also, does the $300 include labor and material?

Advantage
Cheaper
Same look
Easy to install
Easy to remove
Lasts a very long time (good vinyl)
Can mock up different patterns easily to see what you like

Disadvantage
Under the vinyl does not fade so when the vinyl is removed it will be a different color depending on how much your paint fades.
Can feel the seams

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vinyl can be removed later if you want to change up the look of your car again for a lot less money than removing/changing painted stripes. Plus Painted stripes have an edge just like vinyl so if you get automotive grade(5 year warranty) it hard to tell they are vinyl. Automotive grade waxes out just like paint. $300 for material and labor. Is that cheap:dunno:? I live in a small town. I build brand new high end homes in lake community for less than $60 per square foot:).