Pictures from shop today to cool not to pass on

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats always and issue with new computer driven setups. Really ahd to take it to another level. Sometimes I wish I had my earlier dodge where a timming light and a screw driver were the computer. Not to say it was better then but, you could try out lots of ideas. intake manifolds, carbs, etc. I do miss that part of engine building.

I hear you. But get ready, it's gonna get worse. In ten years the government will outlaw any mods to the computer. And the auto industry won't fight them on it. They'll bend over and take it like they have every other oppresive restriction the government has put on them (us really).

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's 1 of 1 and has mclaren attached to it...I think that's a fair price for anyone looking for a one of kind car on this planet... :dunno:

Different McLaren I think but still worth every penny it originally cost.

Wonder what it would do round the ring compared to the ACR.:drive:

--RS

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought ASC was American Sunroof Company which was absorbed into Saleen which is now absorbed into Revstone Global Performance Vehicles, which also owns Arrow Racing engines and all tied in under Doc Watson, Mr. Hurst Shifter.

I think it was the same company but they changed the name to better fit their MOA.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$300k for a Viper is a bit hard for me to come to terms with. Concept or not, the buyer that will pay that money for a concept is a needle in a haystack. For $300k there are several other cars that are on the appreciation side of the curve and will continue to be such. Since this car is "for sale" it goes without saying that money is the motivation for the sale (reason it's for sale and not being donated).

I would tender the true value of the car be in the aftermarket prospects for the Viper as a whole. In other words, tearing the car down, reverse engineering the "unique" parts & manufacturing them for sale.

Just my opinion. I would love to see the Vipers appreciate like a 1967 GT 500 after Gone in 60 seconds, however this economy is too soft. When one can buy a Porsche Carrera GT, LP 670-4, XJ220 or any other rare car for pennies on the dollar and have a 95% chance of selling the car for a profit in 6 months....

Is the Viper cool & unique - yes. Worth the money - who knows. Factory or not, that's a lot of money for a Viper.

V

Venomiss

Pictures do not do this car justice.

It is much better looking in person and a true one of one.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures do not do this car justice.

It is much better looking in person and a true one of one.

100% correct Venomiss....saw it at Marv's place in person, and just WOW :omg: I put this one in the league of the Hurst models and the last one off the line....not one you want to drive around much, but certainly "one of one"

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the look of the engine :2tu:, reminding me of fuel injected dragboats from the 70's with Kinsler setups.Not fond of the looks on the sides broken up ,there's no flow.Rear only CF is OK. If had 300K to spend on a unique car , I'd double up and purchase the upcoming Porsche 918 Spyder :eater:

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting way the they put the peterson oil separator( horizontally); for some reason I was told it had to be upright like the ACR-X....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang