Pictures of 96 GTS white/blue stripes?

dadsvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures they can share of 1 of the 3 1996 GTS's that were painted white with blue stripes? If you share them let me know if i can add to the media section.

thanks in advance,

Jason

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dadsvpr:
Anyone have pictures they can share of 1 of the 3 1996 GTS's that were painted white with blue stripes? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom Gale, Francois Castaing, and Sandy Emerling, all Dodge execs at the time, and key Team Viper members, each purchased a white GTS with blue stripes! 2 had white wheels. Sandy had Alum wheels....(off MY GTS!) My GTS got Sandy's white wheels prior to my delivery.

A photo of Sandy's at VOI-5 was in ViperMag with "JUST MARRIED"
in the window....

Ah, the good old days...............

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sandy was the one that wanted the "unique car".... but he needed an exec to sign off on it..... so they had to make a few more
smile.gif
, enough panels were painted for five cars, only three were built. Not sure what happened to the "extra body panels".... anybody find white paint under their blue on their '96 GTS's
smile.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JP Viper:
here is a pic I have in the collection on the hard drive.

53whiteblue.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

right click&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;save picture

thanks
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
D

dadsvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome thanks for the updates folks. i did find a couple pics, one with white wheels one with chrome, and i posted them to the media section for posterity.

jason