Pillar Gauge Pod

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember awhile back someone had used a dual gauge pillar pod from some other vehicle and adapted it to a viper. Does anyone have the manufacturer and part number of this item? Thanks for the help.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some have used a pod from the Mustangs, can't remember what year.

Someone on here is making one that should be available soon. I'd wait for his response.

OP
OP
H

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ian, what's up buddy? Regarding the member on here, I've sent several emails with no response. I was told awhile back that they would be available the following week of my original email, but that didn't happen. I've got a boost gauge and a fuel pressure gauge duct taped to my dash at the moment because I expected the pod to be ready as I was told. I know the Mustang pod didn't fit great, but it's better than what i've got now.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up Ryan. So are you getting ready to get that beast on the road? Just in time for winter, LOL.

You can always throw them in the dash like I did.

PM JackB. I think he figured out a way to draw the pod in close to the pillar with a screw.

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,,

I talk to Mike a bit ago and the molds are being made now! They used my car for part of the process and I had a chance to see them.

They will be worth the wait, the fit will be far superior to any other on the market!

mark

OP
OP
H

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark, any idea on when they will be ready for purchase?

Ian, I almost had the car ready to go for tuning, but I read more of the AEM manual and learned that I had to send AEM my fuel injectors to complete a battery offset table for pulsewidth changes based on variances in voltage supplied to them. It's over my head, but I've been trying to pick up as much as I can from the manual they supplied. As far as mechanical stuff, the car is finished. At least I can do some sweet donuts when the snow is flying.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delays, i had an unexpected death in the family and had to deal with that. The final trimmings/angles/fitment etc has been done. The absolute expected date to have these in your hands will be mid November. The last hold up is of course the SEMA show of which all of the vendors and manufacturers will be attending showing the latest and greatest of their products. Sorry for any delays and look for them to arrive then :) Sorry about the duct tape Ryan :eek:

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Gen I should be much much easier to do as well as the SRT gauge pillars. I will need to get my hands on both vehicles in VA to have them done, so any volunteers please PM or e-mail me for information pertaining to these to be done.

Also the SRT steering column gauge pods are in the works right now as well ;)

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Mike I cannot keep a secret.

Today I visited the Company that is manufacturing the A pillar gauge pods for the GTS. :usa: No they are not made in China. LOL
A car was needed for the final test fit so I offered to help the cause.
One more adjustment is needed and since the Pattern Maker lives nearby the final fit should happen very soon.

They specialize in making pods, their production floor was impressive. I expect the finished product will be first class. :2tu:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's mine. Works well.

440DSC00935.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang