Plate holder

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperGTS,
I notice what appears to be a tow hook in the grill opening of your car. Is that a factory piece? I'm considering a hook but want something a little less conspicuous than the FIA style hooks.

marteeni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been making a copy of a plate application, with a copy of the check, for the past two years on my ZR1. The police haven't been able to ticket me because I have applied for the front plate. Since I run personalized plates and it takes awhile to make a replacement plate, I can run all summer with no front plate!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the tow hook is a factory piece. It´s a Chrysler Viper. I guess it is mandatory in the EU.

BTW, I will drive without the huge LP - however, when I have to go to the TUEV (technical ecamination of the car) every 2 years I will put the LP on...

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed everyone's solution seems to orient the plate perpendicular to the nose of the car. Wouldn't it be better to mount it on the passenger's side and angle it away, thereby preventing "reflections" towards anybody who may be parked near the side of the road.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21