Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here is my new 2004 :headbang:

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I'm a loser but I can't post pix. I have seen the threads on "how-to" post pix but I can't. I'm in my 30's and I can't do this stuff anymore.... WOW! But, back to the subject. The thing that is throwing me off is the references to a http site... something like that.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeremy, There are many sites out there that let you upload pictures to. For example I use fileden.com When you upload pictures to the site, they will give you a url that you can post directly here that will show your pic. They will usually give you a "html code" url, "BB Code" url, or a "URL" url. What I did was just use the BB Code link which will then throw
at the very end. Just copy and paste exactly what your site tells you to, and it will work.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can use photobucket.com also. Very easy to up-load pictures from there.

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn! One last try...

WOW!, That did not work. I just deleted the picture in this reply because it was MASSIVE!

I'll try again.

Last edited:

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before I could only post thumbnails that "linked" to webshots. I could not get them to post "in" my post. I also could not get them to post larger. Now they are posting in my post and posting larger.... TOO LARGE! I'll keep trying.

I think I got it now! We'll just have to see if I can do it a second time!

p.s. Before you ask, yes, they are real & we have been married for 15 years (married while still undergraduates)

Last edited:

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader-beautiful car-really like the rims.

Some great photos on this thread.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted everyone to post a picture of their viper. The best picture you have. Hopefully one day I'll have a few pictures of my own to post up here, but until then I have to live vicariously through you guys.

Lets see if this works-
You must be registered for see images attach

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys should check this site out, you can create a free "virtual garage" and upload all of your pics and videos for free. Then they make it easy to post pics on various sites by providing links to your pics.

www.FQuick.com

Here is my garage (hoping to have a Viper soon!): www.FQuick.com/NineBall

Tony