polished VIPER GTS emblems......

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am planning on getting the polished emblems for the side of my car. what is the best way to install? would appreciate any suggestions. thanks....

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take some masking tape and mark the four corners of current lettering so you can realign the new emblems in same exact place is so desired.

Hair dryer on low/med for a minute and letters will peel off easily. While glue is still hot, you can reapply the old lettering to something else, door sills, stuff on the garage....etc. Get some use out of them.

Use mild glue remover/cleaner to prep site where old emblems were removed.

using tape marks, remove backing paper of emblems, reapply new emblems. press firmly for about 10-15 seconds. then remove front protective paper covering.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alot of people, use them for this. It looks good. When I get my white lettering, I will probably do this to my door sills.

sidesill0007.jpg

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, that looks really good. i got my new emblems on order and should have them by Thursday. any ideas on where to get a decent looking "DODGE" or "VIPER" banner for the windshield? or am i really pushing my luck now?

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's the one i saw. not too crazy about it. i saw some nice ones at VOI. i should have asked people there.

i ordered the emblems through my Dodge dealer. they were $50 and change/ea. i guess your Mopar dealer is the only place you can get them through. yeah, i ended that sentence with a preposition. so what?

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTSTF:
that's the one i saw. not too crazy about it. i saw some nice ones at VOI. i should have asked people there.

i ordered the emblems through my Dodge dealer. they were $50 and change/ea. i guess your Mopar dealer is the only place you can get them through. yeah, i ended that sentence with a preposition. so what?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want factory colors and such, then yes, if you want white, carbon fiber or custom, I have a guy who does them custom, quality is twice as good as factory.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire