Prom night in the Viper has started

dtittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're a BRAAAAAVVVVVEE MAN! I'll drink heavily for you tonight as you shouldn't drink at all. That way if you have to KILL him later on tonight it won't be alcohol related.
You must be registered for see images

I'm sure everything will be fine. Man, what a story going to prom in a Viper would be. I went in my girl friends 1970 baby blue F350 with a major exhaust leak.

C-Ya,

Reaction score
RSenn94RT10 -
Good judgment call! Your son will never forget you put the game ball in his court!

What a good Dad you are, now sit back, relax, and put your feet up, 'cause it's going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG night!!

OP
OP
R

RSenn94RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad to say the Prom was a huge success and no problems with the Viper. He brought his date by the house for some pictures before they headed for dinner and the dance. His date was gorgeous in her long black dress. I didn't think to take pictures with my digital camera, but when I get some of the pictures developed, I will try to scan them and post them here.

He didn't give me any details, but he has been walking around all day with a big smile on his face. Gorgeous date, Red Viper, I think life was pretty good for him last night.

And I can also tell you, I am breathing a lot better today