Pulled over last night on my birthday

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pulling off the expressway yesterday, getting on the beast (just a little) and I see the flashing lights coming toward me turned on before I even realize it is a police officer. He immediately turns around, I pull right over and he approaches car...

Good evening, do you know why I pulled you over
Hi officer, I assume I was exceeding the maximum speed limit
I got you at 59 in a 45 zone.
I apologize officer. Today is my birthday and my wife & I are running late for the movies (I'm right in front of the movie theatre)
How's your driving record?
Actually, no points sir. I haven't had a ticket in 10 years.
"AND YOU DRIVE THIS....!!!????"
Yes sir, I drive carefully and take good care of her.
Takes my information, back to the car (for about 5 min. so I figure I'm done)
Comes back, leans in to my driver's window and asks my wife...
"So.... does he ever let you drive it?" "Absolutely, she says".
Well, you can't be a bad guy then. I'd hate to ruin your birthday - but please slow down.

How cool!
Enjoy, drive safely!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry but that is bull. You should have gotten a ticket and maybe jail time. You are a menace to society. You and your Viper. Whatever :mad:

:D

OP
OP
F

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We saw Miami Vice (Jamie Foxx & Colin Farrell). He drove a very nice 360 spider, but it wasn't as good as we had hoped for still. Still a nice night out, but I might recommend waiting for the video rental.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We saw Miami Vice (Jamie Foxx & Colin Farrell). He drove a very nice 360 spider, but it wasn't as good as we had hoped for still. Still a nice night out, but I might recommend waiting for the video rental.

For the record, I think it's a new F430 Spider.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Felt the same way. Too much hype and I was disappointed. Gave it a 3 out of 5 overall.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For the record, I think it's a new F430 Spider.

Yes sir. 430 Spyder in Grigio Alloy I believe. I loved the flames out of the tail pipes though and the zooming in on the tach. One of the best parts of the movie.

Z06reformed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread here, but I had a similar run in when I had my ZO6.
Early Sunday morning on the parkway I pop over a hill and get busted.I immediately pulled over and the officer asks where I was going at 92 MPH!
I told him the truth that I was headed home and he asks for my info and back to the car he went.All I could think of is how much that would cost me!He comes back about 5 min later (I had been here before I knew what was next) and says "Here is your lic,reg,ins. I know she will do it but slow it down!"I about passed out because I did not understand at first.I had to look out the window and up and said "HUH?".He says "Go on and get out of here but slow down".I was just happy he did not get me earlier in the morning headed the opposite direction doing over 140,so in reality I deserved that one.
Happy B-day as well.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

and we hope you had fun wearing your birthday suit at some point of your day :shocked: