Question about personal Signature

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I try to change my signature and no matter how short I make it the forum tells me it is too long. What is the deal with this?

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing and has for months now. I asked this question in a thread a couple months ago and got no reply. I tried to shorten mine last night and it said it was too long. :evilmad: Would one of the MODS please address this???

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are redoing the website and until the website is done the above will continue. Others are experiencing the same problem. I believe the search feature is also funky but its only temporary.

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I offered to help speed up the process, but they were expecting me to do the work for free when it would take me hours and hours to fix their problems. If it was a couple of hours I would have volunteered my services. I would have done it for a couple of tickets to the viper raffles that they sponsor. Oh well!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW, this would be a good place to post this type of question(s) / problem(s)

"Board and Site Questions and Suggestions"

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
..... they were expecting me to do the work for free when it would take me hours and hours to fix their problems.

you are right, we certainly dont want any volunteers putting in hours and hours of work to make this site better for others!

speaking of lee, (and jay, myself, chad, etc., etc., etc. for that matter), :D , send all signature changes to lee for now till things get fixed. :2tu:

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe that was put in place so that people can't insert advertising into their signatures. Or announcements of events that are not condoned by the VCA such as a BBQ at a ranch in Vegas...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fix the search feature Biggie, pain in the ass to ressearch information and only able to go back 200 results. When you look up a users posts they only go back 200 as well.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM signature changes to me I can fix them. 2ManyToys I would be interested in where you posted that request as I looked around a bit and can find nothing. And we have been looking for these requests and I thought we had responded each time, just as John did here. So could you document where you posted that?

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember the thread. It was one that someone else posted about having problems with various things and I chimed in there asking the same question about the signature changing problem. All I really wanted to do was add my newest edition a 96 Blue/White Roe Supercharged car.