question for white viper (and other car owners)

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if you have a white car, you know how difficult it is to keep clean. The viper is my second white car, and I will soon be picking up an A8L for the winter, which will also be white. I fell in love with the car, and although it is terrible to keep clean and some people feel white is an 'old person' car color, I still love it.

Anyhow... I stumbled across this.

http://www.detailersdomain.com/swissvax-glaicerapremiumcarnaubawaxdesignedforwhitevehicles.aspx

I love the mirror like finish black cars have, and I am hoping something like this will give a little more reflection to the finish of my viper. Does anyone have any experience with this product? I know its expensive, but do you think its worth it?
-Roy

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive had a few white vehicles and think white is the easiest to keep clean and it always looks it. the trade off is white (like silver) will not shine compared to a dark color.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently used Swissvax Concorso on my 2002 ACR. It's a very nice wax buy pricey.
You must be registered for see images attach

On my wife's white Mercedes I like to use a product called Pinnacle Liquid Souveran.

No matter what product you use you're never going to get white paint to shine as well, look as wet and get the reflections you do with black paint.

Last edited:

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So if you have a white car, you know how difficult it is to keep clean. The viper is my second white car, and I will soon be picking up an A8L for the winter, which will also be white. I fell in love with the car, and although it is terrible to keep clean and some people feel white is an 'old person' car color, I still love it.

Anyhow... I stumbled across this.

http://www.detailersdomain.com/swissvax-glaicerapremiumcarnaubawaxdesignedforwhitevehicles.aspx

I love the mirror like finish black cars have, and I am hoping something like this will give a little more reflection to the finish of my viper. Does anyone have any experience with this product? I know its expensive, but do you think its worth it?
-Roy

So Roy......did you buy it and were you happy?