QUICK!!! Anybody in Chicago area to look at RT10?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I will ask............You made a deal to buy a car without you or anybody else looking at it first and after the fact you want somebody to go look at the car which you could possibly back out of?

OP
OP
Z

Z06reformed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I will ask............You made a deal to buy a car without you or anybody else looking at it first and after the fact you want somebody to go look at the car which you could possibly back out of?

I cannot believe you would buy something either if it was something different from what you are told?So the possibility is always there to balk on the deal no matter what,right?
Maybe I should elaborate.Our deal is if it is not exactly as described, I walk.If it is, then I drive.I understand your tone,but if I get there and its not what he says then I will turn around and drive home anyway,12-14 hours or not.I thought that maybe (like the gentleman above) someone might be his neighbor and save some time.I just think the average of two opinions is better than one.The idea of asking someone here to look at it was a afterthought when I saw another post for someone else asking the same.I think that most would agree?And if anyone wants an opinion on a car, boat, guns, or whatever I know about, within an hour or so from Lexington I would be happy to do it for them as well.