rear Fang third brake light for Convertible

carlv12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to fit the rear fang third brake light from the Coupé to the Convertible, because I hate the long horizontal type third brake light.
Who did this before and can tell me details?
Where can I buy the fang brake light?
I also would like to move the european rear fog lights from the original position to the bumper sides. In Europe all cars newer than 1999 MUST fit at least ONE rear fog light on the left side or TWO symmetrically fitted ones.

Thank you
Carlos

Last edited:
Reaction score
The high-mounted brake light is available from any certified Mopar dealer for starters and lists at $270.00. While we haven't seen them installed on a roadster, it looks like it would take some good old fashioned body work to make it happen, as there is no kit or OEM deck lid set up for the Fangs light.

As for the rear fascia, again it comes down to custom bodywork. Mopar doesn't appear to offer a European-spec rear fascia. Indeed, from your picture it looks like you have not only the additional lights on the bumper, but back-up sensors as well. We rarely (if ever) see this in the North America market.

Check your PM's for special pricing on the third brake light, and good luck with your upgrades!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks like it would take some good old fashioned body work to make it happen
Just what I was thinking. It wouldn't be an easy "plug and play" conversion.

OP
OP
C

carlv12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Coupé owners,

please tell me the exact measurements or dimensions of your 3rd rear brake fang light. I must know if there is enough space to fit it before ordering this expensive part.

Thank you

Carlos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi