Red GTS - Wallingford, CT

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone here belong to the solid red GTS heading south on Rt 5 in wallingford, ct about an hour ago?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
00ViperGts has a red GTS in Prospect, not far from Wallingford. I wonder if it was him. I'll be shaking down my Viper this week on Rte 15 between Cheshire and Hamden. Mostly in the tunnel....'cause I just can't help myself going WOT through that tunnel, LMAO, though my hearing loss is getting worse as a result. :D

OP
OP
J

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Tony - I was going to take my Viper out this afternoon but there was rain on the radar and I didn't feel like parking her at Lowes.

It'd be great to meet up with other CT Viper owners and even go for a cruise - the tunnel is always fun!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely, you're welcome to any NY/CT event. Check our NY/CT forum for this years' schedule but also look out for some CT cruises soon.

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw a red RT/10 (hardtop and the windows in) going down Rt 7 in Norwalk yesterday afternoon....my son was so excited to see another Viper.

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent seen the Red one yet only the Grey GTS. Theres 2 red Gen 4's running around here too. 1 belongs to the finance manager of Barbarino's and the other is my friend Nicks.

OP
OP
J

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I havent seen the Red one yet only the Grey GTS. Theres 2 red Gen 4's running around here too. 1 belongs to the finance manager of Barbarino's and the other is my friend Nicks.

sounds like a healthy Viper presence in this area. Yours wouldn't happen to be the red rt10 that was running around town with an unpainted hood this past summer?

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't me. Mine hasn't been out since the 4th!

And yes, that would be madmax with the yellow hood. It's a distinguishing feature. ;)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you still install laser jammers? :D I'm thinking it may be time for me to install such a system soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang