road and track? what happened!!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the review for the new srt-10 coupe is only 4 paragraphs long! they didnt even test it. it shows 1 picture and only 4 paragraphs! it doesnt even take up a page, not even a 1/2 of a page. it only takes up a 1/3 of a page!!! is this there only review or are they planing to do another one? :confused:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you just love the "Kia Sephia" treatment? :rolleyes:

The only thing I will say in their defense is that the new coupe is just that... the new coupe. Same spec everywhere else. I would assume if the z06 decided to go convertible with all the same specs, it wouldn't be all that interesting either to a car mag.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always found "Road & Track" to be an arrogant "European Elitist" publication. I have written them no less than 10 letters criticizing their treatment of Vipers in both road tests and editorial opinions. They have NEVER printed one. If you criticize them whatsoever, they will ignore you. "Motor Trend" and "Car and Driver" are much more open and self deprecating, when appropriate. I'd love to see a boycott of "R&T." I just don't like them.

OP
OP
S

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you just love the "Kia Sephia" treatment? :rolleyes:

The only thing I will say in their defense is that the new coupe is just that... the new coupe. Same spec everywhere else. I would assume if the z06 decided to go convertible with all the same specs, it wouldn't be all that interesting either to a car mag.

but there cover story was a Porsche CAYMEN all that is, is a boxter coupe.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960