Roe Supercharger

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To shut the injectors off on decal, go to the load table and at deep vacuum, like 27”-30”, put a negative value, such as -4 or -6. I had 2 settings of 29.7 or so so I changed them both to -6 and that fixed 90 percent of the decel popping.

That is what I did and it worked like a charm.
I'm still running Sean's tune so I shouldn't grenade it, especially running rich. I think if someone was to get too crazy and really lean it out it's possible but so far the car feels very solid.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to doublecheck what I have mine setup for in this area when I get home.

Keep in mind that your rich tune will start to lean out as the temperatures go down unless you are using the temperature compensation control on the VEC3. When I ran my stock air box on my VEC2, I could go from 10.5 to 12.5 or higher when I went from hot to cold air temperatures. I had to have several tunes based upon the air temperature. Since I installed the PJM style intake with the temperature sensor right in the NACA duct, that issue has settled down quite a bit and I can live with one tune for the most part.