Roe Viper Vs. Z06 Vid......

eabrillon1978

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here you go.... I'm getting around 8 - 8 1/2 lbs of boost with this 10lbs and David Weaver pulley vs the 6 1/2 to 7 that I was getting before with the 8lb Pulley swap and fuel pump change did great.

Air's thin up here at 5300ft, so you loose almost 2 1/2 to 3lbs up here vs sea level.

We only did one run, ended up talking the rest of the time. Great guy!!
This was a 2nd gear roll from 40 to 145.

This is a Z06 with heads, cam, exhaust, and a 100 shot of NOS.
Mine is a built block with a Roe with 10lbs Pulley.

***Sorry had to remove the vid**** It can be seen on youtube if your interested in watching

Last edited:
F

FrgMstr

Dunno if would be putting that online bro.....especially doing 145mph through an intersection.

1.8t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great vid and you did extremely well. I wont lie, I thought the Z was going to walk off from you. He was spraying on that run?

OP
OP
E

eabrillon1978

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed. Street racing vids are against site posting policies. To the OP...I would suggest taking the video down.

Will do, didn't mean to affend you or anyone else on here by having that on here. To each his own I guess...

What he said^^^^^

Plus, you got beat... :omg:
You can probably tell it doesn't bother me at all by me posting the vid to the world.....

Last edited:

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You were street racing doing 145 mph through and intersection with other cars on the road ?????? ***??? Grow up before you kill someone.

OP
OP
E

eabrillon1978

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There were no other cars on the road, no traffic, clear and open...... I think you need to watch the vid again..... I am grown, just didn't turn old yet.... If you do check it out, check out the guy in the Z06, he's 63 and still got the fire in him.

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posting Policies forbid street racing here on the forums. Just an FYI and thank you for removing the link eabrillion1978. :2tu:

OP
OP
E

eabrillon1978

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No problem... Nobody said anything about the last one I posted a while back, just recieved alot of cool, awesome, good runs, etc... Now I know, sorry about that.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand the posting policy but to everyone getting on him about street racing, look to yourself first. Make sure you dont speed, talk on the phone while driving, drink and drive or do anything else illegal before you start bashing someone else.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand the posting policy but to everyone getting on him about street racing, look to yourself first. Make sure you dont speed, talk on the phone while driving, drink and drive or do anything else illegal before you start bashing someone else.
That's why I ain't tellin' him nothing..........:rolleyes:

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have a friend named...uh...Scort. He toasted a Mustang on the freeway in his Viper. It was awesome...according to Scort. That's why Scort isn't saying anything either.

OP
OP
E

eabrillon1978

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thank you for that....

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video looked great and looked like you were alone on the road together out in the desert. I would say that was a perfect place to race. People on here can get their *****'s in a bunch to easily. We all drive cars that are begging to be let loose. I respect those who take it to a track, and I respect those who if they decide to race on the street, do it in a place that isn't endangering anyone else. I also understand not being able to post it to the VCA as it can't "support" illegal behavior. But I'd be willing to bet that every single person on this site breaks a law on the road every single time they drive. Everyone is too quick to pick the speck out of your eye while ignoring the log in their own.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Viper sounds and performed awesome!! So that was shot on Jupiter....wow, it looked so much like earth!

Regards,
Aaron

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how they've locked down speed limits on boats, snowmobiles, PWC, and about everything in between as well. So short of a prepared track, where can the average Joe go to light their hair on fire anymore??? Heck, jets can't even fly super sonic most places either. Sammy Haggar...where are you?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

what he said....

Ataim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were no other cars on the road, no traffic, clear and open...... I think you need to watch the vid again..... I am grown, just didn't turn old yet.... If you do check it out, check out the guy in the Z06, he's 63 and still got the fire in him.
I beg to differ. Cars on the other side of the median and blowing a "green light" A very good friend was killed by a guy speeding, est 120 mph that lost control came across median and hit him head on. May Larry RIP.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21