Rotary Lift Group Buy?

Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the connections with Rotary Lift to be able to get a great group price? I have missed out on several group buys but I would be interest now in a four post lift if the price was right. I will post this same topic on the other forum.
Larry

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know anyone there but they are without a doubt the best built lift out there. I have owned a 4 post of theirs for 8 years without a single problem. They are expensive but the safety they offer is priceless. I had a friend buy an off brand a few year ago and it failed! His brother who was standing behind the lift got minor injuries when the rear post buckles due to bad welds and the back fell and his 1966 Shelby Trans-Am Mustang fell back, pinning him between the car and garage door. Company made it right but someone could have got killed. At my local Dodge dealer today, and every lift they had was a Rotary.I have never heard of a failure of a Rotary Lift. Just my 2 cents worth. Brian

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know anyone there but they are without a doubt the best built lift out there. I have owned a 4 post of theirs for 8 years without a single problem. They are expensive but the safety they offer is priceless. I had a friend buy an off brand a few year ago and it failed! His brother who was standing behind the lift got minor injuries when the rear post buckles due to bad welds and the back fell and his 1966 Shelby Trans-Am Mustang fell back, pinning him between the car and garage door. Company made it right but someone could have got killed. At my local Dodge dealer today, and every lift they had was a Rotary.I have never heard of a failure of a Rotary Lift. Just my 2 cents worth. Brian

+1

I own two, third on order. Spend the bucks buy the best.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry --

I purchased my Revolution Lift (Rotary's residential branch) from Donnie Bruther at 800-604-3359. It was a pleasure working with him both in terms of customer service and price.

/Rich

4722IMG_4132-med.jpg

quick2tr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the connections with Rotary Lift to be able to get a great group price? I have missed out on several group buys but I would be interest now in a four post lift if the price was right. I will post this same topic on the other forum.
Larry

I also missed a couple of these discounted purchases and might want to participate in the next one.

Getting a Lotus Exige delivered in 6-7 months.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can make this happen..but..prices have gone UP. I put together the group-buy in the past.

Who has recent "off the street" pricing? It would only be worth it if I can offer a true discount to the club.

Jerry

OP
OP
L

Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the pricing they are quoting now but I am on the road. I will forward it to you when I get back home around the 20th.
larry

OP
OP
L

Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some info from the other forum and posted by Jason.
It is not much of a deal. From what they quoted me a few weeks ago, the special is 2 free drip trays and one jack tray.
Larry

To those interested, I talked with Donny at Rotary/Revolution lift. Here is what he can do:

The following is the only special I can offer at this time. It is not a group buy, just a special offer.

Standard lift with extended ramps, 2 drip pans, 1 jack tray delivered 3500.00
Extended lift with extended ramps, 2 drip pans, 1 jack tray delivered 3800.00
Taxes are applicable in the following states - NY, CO, PA, TX, MO, KS, CA, FL, OH, MI, IN
If anyone wants to order call 800-604-3359 - we will accept either Visa or Mastercard
Leadtime - 3 weeks
Available in 110 volt or 220 volt power no additional charge
Available in Blue, Black, Red, and Yellow colors

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are really dear and I'm not sure they are worth the extra dough....I had looked in a group buy before and it blew....like if you buy $10k in lifts they'd knock 100 bucks off ;)

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Did you ever look at a Direct Lift Pro Park 9?

It is much wider over 100" between columns and is much heavier 2300 lbs shipping weight and is rated at 9000 lbs. It is much sturdier than any of the other lifts that can be rolled around on its (included) casters.

This is a very heavy duty lift that looks like the best I have looked at.

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow

makes me feel like I got an even better deal for 2 lifts shipped to ny via fedex $4200 for both. And from what I understand the rotarys are only rated to 7000 lbs where the ones I got are 8000 lbs.

not knocking the rotary but the prices are almost double for lower rating. I don't get it.

http://www.completehydraulic.com/cl08000cs.htm

vd..

I will be ordering one completehydraulic lift in the next week I hear its a great lift!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yep they are very good lifts!!!

I have 2

640008-06-05_2309-med.jpg

6400IMGP0706-med.JPG

I stagared mine and now i think i will be getting a 2 post lift from them as well for a total of 3

vd..

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently there are no discounts on a “Group buy” for a Revolution Lift. Why? The price is going up about $150 in two weeks.